Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UAE Freezes Assets, Imposes Sanctions On Daniel Kinahan And Associates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if these reports are true. Then It appears to me that Tyson Fury was once a front for the mob. He was both mob controlled and owned. I thought he was a lot smarter than getting himself involved with losers like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Here is another classic-scene by Ewan McGregor. Daniel Kinahan better keep his ******** lubed, the feds are going to catch him any day now and lock him up for good. Maybe he should have a meeting with Gypsy-John and Peter Fury, they can teach him how to smuggle dope during his bid.
      Yeah, that’s another one alright

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post

haha. Zero truth i'm just being a tw@
        It was still friggin great Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jabuppercut View Post
          Things are crumbling fast. Where is that snake Richard Schaefer? CEO for MTK already resigned. Has anyone seen or heard from Schaefer or did he jump ship too because Probellum is going to cease to operate like MTK Global announced this week.
          that slithering mfer has disappeared into thin air LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            It's very obvious that Kinahan is laundering crime money via boxing and that both MTK and Probellum are complicit.
            the fury family have been doing this forever

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              if these reports are true. Then It appears to me that Tyson Fury was once a front for the mob. He was both mob controlled and owned. I thought he was a lot smarter than getting himself involved with losers like that.
              the fury family are drug smuggling mobsters for many decades it is not a secret. furys uncle may be worse than kinahan.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post

the fury family have been doing this forever
                Yes, that's right too.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Fury was definitely involved
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post

haha. Zero truth i'm just being a tw@
                    Not necessarily. You know Kinahan was implicated in a fixing scandal around horse-races? It's not a stretch to imagine a fight can be fixed if a horse-race can...
                    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post

Not necessarily. You know Kinahan was implicated in a fixing scandal around horse-races? It's not a stretch to imagine a fight can be fixed if a horse-race can...
                      actually I didn't know they'd dabbled in racing! thanks for the loose thread i'll have a look in to that later

Comment

Working...
                      X