Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury-Whyte Union Belt is Making The Rounds in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like we need ANOTHER belt! You are missing the whole point. In an ideal world, you don't need multiple belts because there is only ever ONE world champion
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
      Like we need ANOTHER belt! You are missing the whole point. In an ideal world, you don't need multiple belts because there is only ever ONE world champion
      I feel your pain, but this is the world we live in and I'm going to celebrate for the tiniest reason. The belt is beer worthy to me. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
        WBC makes the best looking belts
        Have you ever seen the Lonsdale belt?

Comment

That's one ugly looking thing, no wonder they're giving it away.

Comment

If that's a Union belt then where's the Daffodil, Thistle & Shamrock to go with the Rose?

Comment

Why they letting noncey police officers hold it

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

Have you ever seen the Lonsdale belt?
                True, the best belt in boxing. Just because you can see the history in it. I'd imagine most boxers who win one outright have it on display somewhere in their house. It is not massive, understated, classy.
                Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                  Completely disagree. Unifications are fun and spark fan engagement about who the best really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

True, the best belt in boxing. Just because you can see the history in it. I'd imagine most boxers who win one outright have it on display somewhere in their house. It is not massive, understated, classy.
                    Agreed: All British boxers should fight for British (Lonsdale belt outright), Commonwealth & European (EBU) title's before aiming at alphabet bauble's!..

Comment

Way too big, and looks ridiculous. I'm waiting for the tiktok belt, the Ukrainian belt and the AstraZeneca belts to be made next.

Comment

Working...
                      X