Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas Suffers Fractured Orbital Bone in Loss, Vows To Come Back Stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAmABoxingGuru View Post

That was GGG who broke Brooks orbital bone, not Spence.
    Both GGG and Spence broke it. I wanna say GGG was the left one and Spence the right. On back to back fights for brook. That’s tough

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Ugas' right side turned into a baseball glove. A catcher's mitt.

Respect that he was willing to keep fighting but that's a good decision to stop that fight. Dude couldn't see from that eye at all and it showed through the fight. Covered up completely and barely let anything fly.

Hope he recovers speedily and 100%.
      Bruh....You gotta add Jack Johnson to your greatest of all-time list. Good stuff!!

Comment

What a classy loser in defeat and others could learn from him inside and outside the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          The pay for telecast in 4k resolution showed it from many different angles in slowmo and many times, there is no issue
          You might need to get that 8k resolution in 240hz with a telescope so you can see slow motion better.

Spence was wobbled by free blindsided shots

There you go pal. Looking right at him but blind-sided. Feeling stupid yet?

Go watch the entire sequence instead of pulling out of context to suit your agenda, in any situation there is lot of room from the cup to the lips.

The right hand that wobbled Spence before that was legit doesnt mean anything he bounced right back, his conditioning was superb
          I have the entire sequence right here, in 3 parts!

He bounced back because Cole gave him plenty of time to recover lmao! And what does conditioning have to do with getting rocked by a punch then getting a bunch of free time to recover?

TC been wobbled a number of times they are human not everyone has a granite jaw and a fight is 36 minutes of fighting the shots you dont see are hurtful even from non big punchers, it amazes me how casuals will look for a 3 second spot of bother and totally neglect to see the situation from end to end, which only shows how narrow minded they are in trying to hate on a fighter they dont like for some obscure BS that has nothing to with fighting.

Casuals are like squawking seagulls looking for a crumb.
          Nobody is talking about TC but you. I'm using a clip because that's what was available at the time. Once I get the complete fight, I'll put something together like I said I would. Until then, calm down.

Ugas has no power, 37% ko ratio. Now that Spence isn't fighting smaller goldfish, he can't take the punches. Ugas is very much his size.

Not a lot of clips available at the time I made the gif but somehow that makes me a casual?? Are you in outerspace?

Comment

Its a wonderful thing when Man if honor go toe to toe and show such great humility and respect for one another afterwards.

Ugas, great boxer, and an even greater man.

May God Bless you and abundance and may you come back even stronger.

Errol, I'm a fan. Your heart, your strength of character, your skills, determination, and work ethic, and new found humility. May God continue to protect you and bless you.

Good luck in your next fight with Terence Crawford.
            icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post

You might need to get that 8k resolution in 240hz with a telescope so you can see slow motion better.

There you go pal. Looking right at him but blind-sided. Feeling stupid yet?

I have the entire sequence right here, in 3 parts!

He bounced back because Cole gave him plenty of time to recover lmao! And what does conditioning have to do with getting rocked by a punch then getting a bunch of free time to recover?

Nobody is talking about TC but you. I'm using a clip because that's what was available at the time. Once I get the complete fight, I'll put something together like I said I would. Until then, calm down.

Ugas has no power, 37% ko ratio. Now that Spence isn't fighting smaller goldfish, he can't take the punches. Ugas is very much his size.

Not a lot of clips available at the time I made the gif but somehow that makes me a casual?? Are you in outerspace?
              That you have to latch on to an accidental sucker punch in order to discredit Spence only proves how great and superior Spence was to Ugas.

You also latch on to the time given to Spence, lol, bruh that was actually the fastest gum shield retrievery I ever seen in my life, and lets not forget that the ref called a stop BEFORE Ugas landed those sucked punches. But you didn't forget did you?

No, you're intentionally ignoring it because it doesn't fit in with your narrative, just like you ignoring that Ugas himself was given time to recover when he was hurt not once, not twice, but FOUR times.

Lol, get out of here man.
              labaria labaria icee icee like this.

Comment

When a guy is breaking peoples eye sockets and not actually dropping or knocking guys out makes you wonder if his wraps are legit.
                jackkeane6 jackkeane6 likes this.

Comment

He was out of his league and Spence fought him like it.
                  Even when he was ''out on his feet'', he was attacking.

Ugas put on a valiant effort but he reached his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

That you have to latch on to an accidental sucker punch in order to discredit Spence only proves how great and superior Spence was to Ugas.

You also latch on to the time given to Spence, lol, bruh that was actually the fastest gum shield retrievery I ever seen in my life, and lets not forget that the ref called a stop BEFORE Ugas landed those sucked punches. But you didn't forget did you?

No, you're intentionally ignoring it because it doesn't fit in with your narrative, just like you ignoring that Ugas himself was given time to recover when he was hurt not once, not twice, but FOUR times.

Lol, get out of here man.
                    Not saying that wouldn't have been a knock down (1st gif), but, if you look at Spence's feet, they were parallel. The slightest tap was going to knock him off balance. His own momentum made him go to the ropes.

3rd gif (close up) was pretty much a slap to the neck/under chin area.

These same gifs ALL STOP just before Spence goes on the attack !

Too much is made out of a stumble.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that father time has not mercy. Sure this can happen to younger fighters but when this happen to you at age 35, you should call it a career. I'm 48 and I see how every time I have a pain out of nowhere and now dealing with a shoulder injury. So, Ugas is a fantastic fighter but maybe he should give a call to Pacquiao and ask him how he is doing in retirement.

Comment

Working...
                      X