No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Demolishes Chris Van Heerden in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Demolishes Chris Van Heerden in Two Rounds

If Chris Van Heerden was a step up for Conor Benn, he was dealt with in the same way as Benn has treated tests put in front of him before as he was crushed in just two rounds in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-16-2022, 05:07 PM.

Flawless welterweight CONOR BENN is back in the ring this weekend, taking on former IBO welterweight champion CHRIS VAN HEERDEN live on DAZN from the Manchester Arena.

BENN will be looking to keep the momentum going after a blistering 2021, beating Chris Algieri, Adrián Granados and Samuel Vargas convincingly to notch a perfect 20-0 record with world titles in sight.

VAN HEERDEN will be looking to return to winning ways, having suffered a no contest last time out against Jaron Ennis after an accidental head clash. The popular South African will catapult himself into world title contention with a win against Conor Benn, looking to become a two-time world champion and set up some big welterweight clashes.

Comment

Undercard beginning in just a couple minutes. In the untelevised portion, 11-0, 140lb'er Luke Evans fought to a draw with Argentine journeyman Miguel Cesario Antin and James Metcalf won by KO in his stay busy fight before he heads to Spain for a showdown with Lejarraga on May 20th

Comment

Alright, we're off: 6-0 Thomas Whittaker Hart vs 5-1 Ben Ridings at 175

Comment

Rd 1 to Hart

Comment

Well I got covid again so I suppose I can watch all the fights today

Comment

Ridings wins the 2nd, landed some nice counters and did some solid work on the inside. 1-1

Comment

My dazn app ain't even working. Pathetic.

Comment

Close 3rd, just edged it to the underdog, 2-1 Ridings

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    My dazn app ain't even working. Pathetic.
                    This part is on YouTube also

Comment

Working...
                    X