Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: No More Callouts, My Fans Don't Want To Hear Me Talk About Fights That Might Not Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“My fans don’t want to hear me talk about fights that might not happen,” Garcia admitted to BoxingScene.com after his latest win. “So, no, I’m not gonna call those guys out.”

Is this Young Man maturing before our very eyes? Salute!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      “My fans don’t want to hear me talk about fights that might not happen,” Garcia admitted to BoxingScene.com after his latest win. “So, no, I’m not gonna call those guys out.”

Is this Young Man maturing before our very eyes? Salute!

I think it is more likely that he's afraid his bluff (callout) will be called by the top dogs.
      He doesn't seem too confident anymore.

Comment

That's a good idea, and the smartest thing you've said on this platform to date.
        Don't call out fighters, put that added pressure on yourself, only to cry uncontrollably afterward.
        That's anxiety kicking in, the fear of losing, and being exposed as a failure in your mind, and in front of the public.
        Stop hyping yourself up, because the pressure you build up within yourself from it, will need an outlet.
        it manifest itself differently with each individual, apparently your the emotional type, and contemplating suicide is the
        ultimate escape for some from their very own fear's.
        It's also a coward's way out of life's trial's, and tribulation's, relax, focus, let your fist do the talking for you.
        Tithefox Tithefox likes this.

Comment

The only fight that needs to be made now at 135 is him vs Tank. Golden Boy needs to make Davis an offer to fight on DAZN that he cannot refuse since he is now a promotional free agent; In order to make this fight happen ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post

That is why i never miss the ring walk.. Like the Lubin fight, I knew the outcome just from the walk.
            Yet it was a Hell of a fight though! It's the best I've seen thus far this year.

Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

I can respect that. My past criticism was for this only. He's a young talented kid, demand/call out fighters behind the scenes by demanding your promoter make it happen and compromise with the purse split of needed. That goes for all fighters.

Comment

Translation :
                " my ego causes my small heart to not live up to the expectation of what my mouf says I can do, and since that is the case, I am quite tired of looking like a *****..so I willoe Delahoya to just continue match making easy comp 4 me ,let em pump money into me, and the let the media do the rest."
                Last edited by ✔ (Low- ); 04-11-2022, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Good for Ryan. He was getting his fans mad plus he loses by KO or UD to all of those people. If I were his team, keep fighting Tahoe’s for 2-3 more years. Do 5-6 more low level fighters. Broner should be one of them. Get better. Put away some money then take on a big money fight.
                  ✔ (Low- ) ✔ (Low- ) likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5

Tim Tszyu
                    The Tower will rearrange his face too.
                    Last edited by Corelone; 04-11-2022, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

In hindsight maybe the reason Tagoe was taking so long to get to the ring was because he was still trying to figure out his game plan to fight Ryan.
                      Perhaps he thought if he walked really slowly to the ring, he'd have more energy to run backwards for 12 rounds?
                      RazorDog RazorDog likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X