Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Other Mandatories Due, Catterall Immediate Rematch Almost Impossible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he was moving up? Guy just talks bollocks now he won't be able to get a big fight at 147 right now but staying at 140 and not rematching Catteral he just looks like a bottle job.

Comment

So drop the WBA belt and give Catterall a shot at the lineal, Ring Magazine, IBF, WBC, and WBO titles.

Comment

I don’t understand his logic. If he’s moving up then why do the belts matter? Drop them, have a rematch then move up. Just poor excuses.

Comment

Doesn’t sound like Taylor is moving up. Thankfully he has another excuse for not offering the rematch
          Sosay Sosay RoadMan94 RoadMan94 like this.

Comment

Taylor is just a lil puss. The whole country, bar those rabid snp voters up north, think he lost. A real man and fighter would want to put that straight and batter catterall ASAP. However its blindingly obvious that taylor is absolutely terrified of catterall lol.

Comment

Damn, Catteral has shaken his confidence clearly. He realizes he'll get smoked at 147 fighting that way. Too big to stay at 140 because that'll be his excuse if he loses. Man up and move up.

Comment

Smash I'm conflicted, now that its pretty clear that Josh will continue to duck Terence Crawford, I'm not sure if Taylor moving up to 147 is what I want.

Maybe the best thing for boxing is for the 'Tart-Tomato' to get beat by mediocre competition for low pay as he struggles to retain the jr. welterweight titles against unknown mandatories.

Obviously I dont think that MTK or Bob Arum would advise Josh Taylor to face these mandatories that are coming from PBC ( Alberto Puello ), and Matchroom ( Liam Paro ), however Jose Zepeda is with Toprank. To add more instability to the promotional conflict, the IBF is going to order Subriel Matias ( who is with PBC ) and Jeremias Ponce for a final IBF eliminator.

I'm tired of waiting on Josh Taylor to make up his mind on vacating or not, the sanctioning-bodies need to order this clown to face their line-up, call his bluff and see if he checks out of town.

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Eleider Alvarez should call him and teach him a thing or two about step aside money ...

Comment

Disappointing. Mayweather and Wilder always rematched their controversial victories.

Comment

Even Benn lost his respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X