No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs Jermell Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford vs Jermell Charlo

Will this be similar to the Mikey Garcia vs Erroll Spence fight if it happens?

I think Crawford outboxes him fairly easily and the big threat would be Charlo's power. TC is better than Mikey and Spence is better than Charlo imo.
    Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

I favor Charlo because I have not seen Crawford at 154 and though I would expect his strength and power to carry up, it's one of those things that you never know.

I will say that Crawford has a style that can stop Charlo. This is because Charlo fights very sloppy ever since his fight with Jackson when he started trying to go for more power shots. With Crawford's accuracy he can definitely win the exchanges.
      Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Crawford stop Charlo under 10 rounds.
        MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Terence “TBE” Crawford would beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Nah Crawford f***ing schools him. I wouldn’t even rule out Crawford stopping him.

John Jackson outboxed Charlo, so did Tony Harrison, Castano isn’t exactly a big Light Middleweight either and he outfought Charlo, that’s easy work for Crawford IMO.
            Zaroku, Boxing-1013 and MONGOOSE66 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Will this be similar to the Mikey Garcia vs Erroll Spence fight if it happens?
              LOL…….NO it won’t. Easy fight for Crawford. Charlos have NEVER fought a true pound for pound champion. They have no experience in that type of fight.

Comment

Crawfish bullies him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I think Crawford outboxes him fairly easily and the big threat would be Charlo's power. TC is better than Mikey and Spence is better than Charlo imo.
                  Crawfish is not a master boxer. He is complete fighter. Charla sisters are hard to outbox bcs of their long reach and stiff jabs. Crawfish pressures and bullies him on the ropes. Just like against Brook.

Comment

I think its a 50/50

Comment

Working...
                    X