Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Brutally Knocks Hermans Out Cold With One Punch in Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You say she is a woman, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

UNC v Kansas on Monday.

What you saying, man?

siablo14, I just want to know what was your reaction when Mark Williams missed the two critical free throws for Duke and then Caleb Love heartbreaking the Blue Devils from downtown?! I'm going for North Carolina to pull another classic upset over Kansas for the all the marbles.

I'm killing it! I know you want to root for the Jayhawks just because I'm picking North Carolina, I know you got them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

siablo14, I just want to know what was your reaction when Mark Williams missed the two critical free throws for Duke and then Caleb Love heartbreaking the Blue Devils from downtown?! I'm going for North Carolina to pull another classic upset over Kansas for the all the marbles.

I'm killing it! I know you want to root for the Jayhawks just because I'm picking North Carolina, I know you got them.
        I was happy. I always root against Duke. I would prefer UNC to win over Kansas but it's not a sure thing. So I am considering your bet.

The first bracket I won on here was when I picked UNC to win so I like UNC.
        1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I was happy. I always root against Duke. I would prefer UNC to win over Kansas but it's not a sure thing. So I am considering your bet.

The first bracket I won on here was when I picked UNC to win so I like UNC.
          Well my bad saiblo14. So North Carolina has brought in the wins huh? That's pretty cool to read. I imagine that it be hard to pick against them then. Kansas is the slight favorite but North Carolina has a boost of confidence with their upset over Duke this weekend, on the other hand the Jayhawks are playing like champs, dominating the Wildcats to move on to the finals.

Its a toss-up, I'm anxious.
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

This will be an interesting match-up. Shields has the speed advantage, with Marshall having a height/reach/power advantage. Shields is gonna have to box very disciplined to win. If she ever stuns Marshall, she can't start flurrying like Khan does. Poise and discpline are the keys to victory.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 04-03-2022, 03:29 PM.

Comment

The flaw in Sheilds assessments is that she always says she can bang with Marshall .... That's gonna be her downfall ... Her ego will bite her ...

She can Box alright... She can't Bang! ...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

That was before the fight... Did you notice her body language during the interview after the fight ? That was "telling" ... Unsettled, shocked... Even so that she was even more unintelligible than usual. She said Marshall wasn't even more powerful than her. when asked about it..

Marshall by KO, no doubt ..
                Interesting. I'll have to catch the post-fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

Interesting. I'll have to catch the post-fight interview.
                  It's the interview with Johnny Nelson ring side. not the trashy confrontation when Shields jumped in the ring to confront Marshall...

Comment

Saiblo is busy putting true boxing phaggot and that wanna be rapper sunspace back together

Comment

Damn, that girl is big!

Comment

Working...
                      X