Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Brutally Knocks Hermans Out Cold With One Punch in Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Brutally Knocks Hermans Out Cold With One Punch in Third

By Ron Lewis - Savannah Marshall scored the biggest knockout of her career as she pole-axed Femke Hermans in the third round in Newcastle to retain her WBO middleweight title and finally set up her clash with Claressa Shields.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-02-2022, 05:04 PM.
    DFM DFM likes this.

Savannah “The Silent Assassin” Marshall’s defence of her WBO World Female Middleweight title against former WBO World Champion Femke Hermans takes place on Saturday 2nd April and will headline an event airing live and exclusively in the UK on Sky Sports. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)

The show, previously scheduled for March, will be a co-promotion with Wasserman Boxing and take place at Newcastle Utilita Arena, which in October hosted Marshall’s stunning second-round stoppage of Lolita Muzeya. That win maintained Marshall’s undefeated record, extended her run of stoppage wins to seven and kept the WBO World Championship belt around her waist.

Comment

Do my dance, hit my dance!

Comment

Had interest in Marku/Jenkins, but I'm not gonna scour the earth for a stream, so eff you Sky Sports for not making this available to international viewers

Comment

I hope the 'GWOAT' gets in that ring and slaps Savanah Marshall, then hits her dance!
          blitted_master blitted_master likes this.

Comment

Finally tuned in, apparently Rea went the distance with the Namibian journeyman.

Comment

And it crashes lmao. Anyone have a stream?

Comment

Kilgannon is eating jabs for dinner ...

Comment

Chelli ends it. Nice shot

Comment

That was a funny ass KO

Comment

Working...
                    X