Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marshall Rips Shields: You Can't Call Yourself GWOAT If You Can't Perform, Get Knockouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    who has shields actually beat lol
    She's 9-0 against world titlists in 12 fights.

Marshall is 1-0 against world titlists in 11 fights and these are the current career records of some of her opponents:
    Sydney LeBlanc: 4-5-1
    Ester Konecna: 1-14-1
    Yanina Orozco: 5-2-0
    Klaudia Vigh: 3-35-1
    Borislava Goranova: 11-67-4
    Daniele Bastieri: 3-2-0
    Ashleigh Curry: 8-14-4

Do you ever get tired of being a stupid clown?
    bballchump11 bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      I'm no fan of Claressa Shields but she does "perform". Marshall said Shields last fight was a dud and she under performed but she totally schooled her opponent every minute of every round.

I'm not sure I'd subscribe to her being the GWOAT but there is no doubt she is easily one of the best the sport has seen.
      Clarissa performs? She’s an ignorant, uneducated, ghetto trash bum that calls herself the GWOAT meanwhile only has 2 “knockouts” in 12 pro fights LMFAO!
      Get outta here with that BS. She’s boring, women’s boxing is a joke, she fights absolute stiffs, brags about “beating up guys in the gym” while she can’t even beat up other women....
      PROFESSIONAL boxing is about excitement, entertainment and knockouts....3 things shields is incapable of doing. She should have stayed in the amateurs!

Bragging about sparring Errol Spence then scores 2 stoppages in 12 fights‍♂️

Her career “highlights” should be used to cure insomnia.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        I'm no fan of Claressa Shields but she does "perform". Marshall said Shields last fight was a dud and she under performed but she totally schooled her opponent every minute of every round.

I'm not sure I'd subscribe to her being the GWOAT but there is no doubt she is easily one of the best the sport has seen.
        Yeah she put on an absolute clinic. Was doing some great stuff and was creative with it too. She doesn’t have stopping power but she clearly hasn’t needed it.

I think Marshall will struggle to get her shots off. Shields doesn’t have power but she has enough speed/skills/stamina to outwork and overwhelm Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

Clarissa performs? She’s an ignorant, uneducated, ghetto trash bum that calls herself the GWOAT meanwhile only has 2 “knockouts” in 12 pro fights LMFAO!
          Get outta here with that BS. She’s boring, women’s boxing is a joke, she fights absolute stiffs, brags about “beating up guys in the gym” while she can’t even beat up other women....
          PROFESSIONAL boxing is about excitement, entertainment and knockouts....3 things shields is incapable of doing. She should have stayed in the amateurs!

Bragging about sparring Errol Spence then scores 2 stoppages in 12 fights‍♂️

Her career “highlights” should be used to cure insomnia.
          World champion opponents Marshall has fought: Hannah Rankin

World champion opponents Shields has fought: Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Nikki Adler, Tori Nelson, Hanna Gabriels, Hannah Rankin, Femke Hermans, Christina Hammer, Ivana Habazin, Marie Eve Dicaire

Comment

The only problem is that I am not fast enough to patch my TV screen over and over in order to cover ugliness.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Other than being an SJW I don't know why anyone would watch women's boxing,
              Because we are fans of Boxing.

MMA fans support the female athletes.

Pro Wrestling support their female "performers"

But Boxing male fans always shlt on female Boxing.

Comment

What Shields needs is Power....and an educated brain ... Marshall has both... I hope she will get Shields number...again ...

Comment

Shields is nearly always miles ahead of her opposition. I think that says just as much about depth of the sport as anything else. It also says something, that Shields is unable to put them away when she is clearly much better.

Marshall knows how to knock people out. In boxing that always counts for a lot. In women's boxing, it's gold-dust rare.

Comment

Prime Anne Wolff stops both of them or at least batters them for 10 rounds. Marshall is so low volume and has literally fought no one. It's funny how fools say Shields has no one. That's a massive bit of laughter right there. Unless she hits Shields with something to think about she is going to get overwhelmed like Hammer.
                    Floyd Sinclair Floyd Sinclair likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      The bar of women's boxing is so incredibly low but I watched Shields vs that boxcercise trainee a few weeks back and jesus christ if that's the best women can do they should pack it in now.

They made Chris Euwank Jr look like a prime Ali when he came in after them by comparrison

Other than being an SJW I don't know why anyone would watch women's boxing, you'll find more talent amongst male boxers down your local leisure centre than in women's world title matches.
                      Savannah Marshall I actually good to watch. She puts a good beating on her opponents

she will do it to Shields too

Comment

Working...
                      X