Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia on Fighting Jaron Ennis: He Has His Own Journey, I Have Mine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post

I would not want to see garcia become a stepping stone for Ennis, garcia has done his bit, hope he gets a few good paydays, Brook would be a good fight at 154, but I think Brook would beat him
    Right! Danny, Spence, Crawford, Ugas, Porter and Thurman have all earned their title shots. Let them continue to battle it out over the next year before they finish their careers at 154/160. Then Boots, Virgil and the baby boomers can fight for supremacy at WW.
    mgame mgame Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
      Boxing translation:

”Look, I’m from Philadelphia so I’ve sparred with this kid, no f**king way. F**k that. I’ve earned my status, he can beat somebody else’s ass I’m in my mid 30s now.”
      Lol good post.

I just think Danny is closer to retiring than he trying to become champ again. His only motive now is the biggest payday possible, or if he’s going to take the risk of fighting one of the top dog, payday and titles better be right. Boots offer neither, but he’s undoubtedly the next big star.

Comment

Garcia vs Brook at 154 would definitely be a good match up and should give them both a decent payday.

Comment

Haha, he knows what's up. I see literally no one other than Ortiz beating Boots and I have a hard time seeing that. Crawford, Spence, Ugas, etc. want NONE OF THAT SMOKE.

Comment

Exhausted all the pbc options..then theres Bud

Comment

I'd hate to see Danny tattooed by Tszyu. Mismatch there. Now Brook, that would be a better contest. Both would earn and a loss isn't that bad anyway. If they made that match it would probably be at JMW.

Comment

What is his journey? Look for a no-hoper at 154? It was an obvious duck of Ennis. Danny failed each time he had to step up to a top 5 welter. He's a gatekeeper now.

Comment

Danny Garcia is just stating how it's been in this sport for the last years in general. Fighters on top just ignore each other. They don't fight each other. They have their own individual paths to follow. Ennis will be no different. You're fooling yourselves, otherwise. People need to stop overrating untested fighters.
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

We saw the true value of Danny when he moved up to 147. And let's not forget he lost "unofficially" to Herrera and Peterson at 140. SO just imagine what Ennis would do to him...

Comment

I’m calling it right now! Cherry-picking Garcia vs Trout headlines a Summertime Fox PBC PPV. #myjourney!
                      gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X