No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Castano Rematch: Showtime Tripleheader Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
    They Serve us so many S--t sandwiches, I'm surprised when they give us a solid card.

Good job Showtime... for once.
    What?? Good job?? Great fights happen all the time between two nobodies. Don’t mean it’s good idea to pay for it. You can have this fight. Charlo should of fought Nelo’s MAULED left overs. Doubt he would win with any of them.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 04-05-2022, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

What?? Good job?? Great fights happen all the time between two nobodies. Don’t mean it’s good idea to pay for it. You can have this fight. Charlo should of fought Nelo’s MAULED left overs. Doubt he would win with any of them.
      This is second one of my posts you've commented on back to back in Two different,old articles. I see I'm ruffling some feathers.

You Dislike the Charlos just as much as I do MexiJuice. Difference is Young Charlo is in REAL fights fighting REAL Competition-No BRIBED JUDGES needed No WEIGHT CLAUSES,Etc.

Your idol Ginger Freckles is a clown.

Comment

I had Castano winning the first fight, but the draw wasn’t a terrible outcome

Props to Jermell for not avoiding the rematch, going straight back in. Might sound odd but this isn’t a given nowadays

Good card, and difficult to pick a winner

Comment

This is excellent. Is this not even a PPV? I doubt there will be many fights I'm going to look forward to more in 2022 than this main event, the 1st fight was top drawer entertainment and it comes with 2 other good fights.

Comment

This is second one of my posts you've commented on back to back in Two different,old articles. I see I'm ruffling some feathers.

You Dislike the Charlos just as much as I do MexiJuice. Difference is Young Charlo is in REAL fights fighting REAL Competition-No BRIBED JUDGES needed No WEIGHT CLAUSES,Etc.

Your idol Ginger Freckles is a clown.
            Na, I just wanted to see if you really understood boxing. I can see your just a kid by your lack of knowledge.

Comment

Na, I just wanted to see if you really understood boxing. I can see your just a kid by your lack of knowledge.
              You havent stopped respondong to my posts. This is now your 4th response(first 2 were completely unprompted). I've clearly Gotten under your skin.

Was it what I said about Triple B---h or was it what I said about Ginger Mexi Midget?

You question my knowledge of boxing while lumping the Charlo twins together and saying they havent fought anyone.

You can say that about JermAll. JermEll is a completely different story. He's been in fights against legit opposition and may become a Real undisputed champion soon-none of that franchise s--t.

Keep getting your panties in a bunch because I insulted your idols though, clown.

Comment

You havent stopped respondong to my posts. This is now your 4th response(first 2 were completely unprompted). I've clearly Gotten under your skin.

Was it what I said about Triple B---h or was it what I said about Ginger Mexi Midget?

You question my knowledge of boxing while lumping the Charlo twins together and saying they havent fought anyone.

You can say that about JermAll. JermEll is a completely different story. He's been in fights against legit opposition and may become a Real undisputed champion soon-none of that franchise s--t.

Keep getting your panties in a bunch because I insulted your idols though, clown.
                You sound like a narcissist. Mostly u enjoy seeing your words on the screen. Charlos are not close to being Pacquiao, Mayweather, Canelo, Delahoya, Mosely, Trinidad, E.Morales…….
                Their more of a Broner or Kahn, except, at least they fought legends. Charla’s even avoid OLD legends like Jacobs, GGG, Lara, Lemieux.
                Even you have to understand that those avoidances are pathetic.

Comment

You sound like a narcissist. Mostly u enjoy seeing your words on the screen. Charlos are not close to being Pacquiao, Mayweather, Canelo, Delahoya, Mosely, Trinidad, E.Morales…….
                  Their more of a Broner or Kahn, except, at least they fought legends. Charla’s even avoid OLD legends like Jacobs, GGG, Lara, Lemieux.
                  Even you have to understand that those avoidances are pathetic.

You think Lemieux is a legend? GOD you're dumb

You must be one of those Troll accounts I see in this forum. Won't Even Bother Addressing the rest of your garbage post.

What A CLOWN

Comment

Good fight and better yet taking place at my favorite venue here in southern Cali. Can’t wait for this fight should be another back and forth kind of fight

Comment

You think Lemieux is a legend? GOD you're dumb

You must be one of those Troll accounts I see in this forum. Won't Even Bother Addressing the rest of your garbage post.

What A CLOWN
                      NO!!!!!! He’s most definitely NOT a legend. Just threw that out their to even make a bigger point. They are TERRIFIED of power punchers, even one’s that ARENT that good LOL.
                      You don’t address cause you can’t argue with FACTS. I cant wait for them to retire. Their already old.

Comment

Working...
                      X