Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella, DAZN Talks Cease For Kambosos-Haney; Haney Almost Out Of Time To Accept ESPN Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

He is a duck….FROM THE ARTICLE

”The 23-year-old Haney has said publicly that if he were offered the same deal as Lomachenko, he would accept it to battle Kambosos, who owns the IBF, WBA, WBC franchise and WBO lightweight titles.”

“Haney has been offered a financial package at least equivalent to the terms accepted by Vasiliy Lomachenko.”

​​​​​​Was this not clear enough from the article?
    Lomachenco deal didn’t include a stipulation that will have him signed for 3 additional fights. Was that not clear in my op?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      It's a strange phenomenon where certain NSB posters root for promotional banners or content providers. Thier victories don't come from fighters but everything outside of the ring.

Don't care if who shows me the fight so long as it's in affordable fashion.
      Reminds me of my old lady talking with her girlfriends about sheeit that has nothing to do with them. Noisy busy bodies but WORSE.
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

It’s like the promotional companies have groupys on here. Get a life. Stick to the boxers ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          It’s like the promotional companies have groupys on here. Get a life. Stick to the boxers ladies.

I think you got that right
          They’re are people here who only comment about certain fighters at the same time pushing for a platform
          You mention something that does not go according to their movement , you get attacked by 3/4 of them
          Platform warriors , I really hope they are getting paid for it

Comment

Why didn't dazn get it? They didn't have the money?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Keep lying to yourself, it's the only thing you do well.

What-e-ver! You make being a liar an art form.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

Lomachenco deal didn’t include a stipulation that will have him signed for 3 additional fights. Was that not clear in my op?
                Huggies ducked. It’s simple. He yaps like a chihuahua but when push comes to shove he wants another belt emailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Huggies ducked. It’s simple. He yaps like a chihuahua but when push comes to shove he wants another belt emailed.
                  Must be why he's going to Australia

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Just saying what the WBC themselves said on more than one occassion. They straight pimping that boy for his belt he never earned.
                    Nah you're just saying what you want to be true. Look on the website see if anyone recognizes Kam as undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Nah you're just saying what you want to be true. Look on the website see if anyone recognizes Kam as undisputed.
                      No, that is exactly what was said, don't get mad at me, go after the WBC. You Haney fans aren't very bright.

Comment

Working...
                      X