Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Terrell Gausha - Ready For Minneapolis Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Terrell Gausha - Ready For Minneapolis Showdown

Tszyu, Gausha Weights Photos Gallery - Top super welterweight contender and rising star Tim Tszyu went face-to-face with U.S. Olympian Terrell Gausha at the official weigh-in Friday before they meet in the main event live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, March 26 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from The Armory in Minneapolis. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

If I should base my definitive pick on eye focus, looks like Gausha has already gone to sleep.

Comment

KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Tszyu by KO 7
        1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Tszyu on the amphetamines....Gausha on the weed. I got Guasha relaxing into the fight and slowing Tszyu rhythm before timing him to sleep. Guasha by 9.

Comment

Tszyu has drained way too much weight. Looks gaunt -- starvation makes your eyes bug out like that. And then Gausha looks like he has an ocular misalignment with one eye looking up and the other one level. That's got to work against accuracy in punching. Both fighters look equally disadvantaged, I'd say. One other thing stands out, though. Gausha has really big hands for a man his size, whereas Tszyu seems to have gotten his mother's hands.
            Last edited by Bro. Steve; 03-25-2022, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Steve View Post
              Tszyu has drained way too much weight. Looks gaunt -- starvation makes your eyes bug out like that. And then Gausha looks like he has an ocular misalignment with one eye looking up and the other one level. That's got to work against accuracy in punching. Both fighters look equally disadvantaged, I'd say. One other thing stands out, though. Gausha has really big hands for a man his size, whereas Tszyu seems to have gotten his mother's hands.
              you know boxers re hydrate 10-15 lbs next day

Comment

Tszyu by deserved unanimous decision with scores ranging from 115-113 to 116-112

Comment

Tszyu by decapitation look out world the next star at 154 is about to take over no way this goes past 8 rounds

Comment

Tszyu 8 TKO,

Comment

Working...
                    X