Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kiko Martinez, Josh Warrington - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kiko Martinez, Josh Warrington - Face To Face at Final Presser

Martinez, Warrington Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - At the First Direct Arena in Leeds, Spain's Kiko Martinez' first defence of his IBF Featherweight World Title against Former World Champion and Leeds warrior Josh Warrington. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

kiko seems to have been around forever
    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      I haven't got the slightest idea but I'd like to know how many other fighters won world titles 9 years apart. People have shorter careers fair play.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Crazy size advantage for Warrington, who will probably overwhelm Kiko with volume. Then again, how fragile is Josh's chin since Lara cracked it? Interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          Kiko has 9 lives. He's made at least 3 comebacks that I know of. He's been at the highest level for at least 10 years.
          gooderz84 gooderz84 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            Then again, how fragile is Josh's chin since Lara cracked it?
            That is the question...

If a younger, healthier Warrington barely defeated a lesser version of Kiko in the first fight, I wonder what happens when his (presumably) more fragile version gets hit hard by the Spanish. Who, incidentally, is on juice IMHO.

Comment

I don't actually notice other promoters standing in the middle like Eddie Hearn, at the face-offs'.

Maybe I'm imagining it over critical I don't know haha.

Comment

Kiko has been circulated so much through the British circuit until he got this title. He is the path of least resistance and that title makes it a convenient excuse to fight him instead of Lara. I favor Warrionton against Lara but we won't know until they fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

That is the question...

If a younger, healthier Warrington barely defeated a lesser version of Kiko in the first fight, I wonder what happens when his (presumably) more fragile version gets hit hard by the Spanish. Who, incidentally, is on juice IMHO.
                  en mi humilde y honesta opinion todos estan en jugo,asi que no excusas

Comment

Originally posted by oscar delapolla View Post

en mi humilde y honesta opinion todos estan en jugo,asi que no excusas
                    Estoy de acuerdo contigo. Pero he notado una clara diferencia en la musculatura de Kiko últimamente.

Comment

Working...
                    X