Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Lomachenko Knows I Can Fight; He's Going to be Very Wary with My ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Lomachenko Knows I Can Fight; He's Going to be Very Wary with My ****

Ryan Garcia may not have had a fight in over a year, but the prolonged layoff clearly hasn't affected his boldness. The hard hitting lightweight contender recently called out former undisputed lightweight champion Vasiliy Lomachenko during an interview on the Boxing with Chris Mannix podcast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid has to be trolling at this point. Not only wouldn’t he beat any of the guys he mentioned here, he wouldn’t even get in the ring with them. He’d probably pull out last second with a hyper extended v@gina after doing jumping jacks.

Comment

So Loma, who pretty much had the Kambosos fight in the bag, has gone to defend his country, in REAL LIFE situations that require courage and bravery, is now being trolled by this piece of ****, who's REAL LIFE situations are grooming his hair and making sure the camera has enough battery life. He never mentions Loma, but now it's as far away a fight for Garcia as there could be, he wants to mention him? How low can this cretin go?
      Miggsgbp Miggsgbp eco1 eco1 Haka Haka AmpMcv AmpMcv THC THC and 19 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        This kid has to be trolling at this point. Not only wouldn’t he beat any of the guys he mentioned here, he wouldn’t even get in the ring with them. He’d probably pull out last second with a hyper extended v@gina after doing jumping jacks.
        Dude the hyper extended v@gina comment is friggin hilarious I literally laughed out loud

Comment

Garcia has a fight coming up, Loma is occupied with his country's affair so it is a good time to name drop and self promote. Once he has no one to face and others are waiting for a fight he won't be so vocal in who he wants to face.

Still waiting for Garcia to step it up.
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Translation. Cryan Garcia isn't fighting any of those names. Mighty funny he didn't mention Haney who whoopped his ass almost 5 times in the amateurs

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
              How low can this cretin go?
              To the point of losing his upcoming fight with Tagoe, which would not surprise me as Garcia is still a mental wreck under medicaments.

Comment

Loma would bully this kid. He would be so far out of his depth it would be embarrassing to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  Translation. Cryan Garcia isn't fighting any of those names. Mighty funny he didn't mention Haney who whoopped his ass almost 5 times in the amateurs
                  I heard they beat eachother and are tied in the amateurs.

Comment

Loma was always overrated. I remeber hin losing to Salido in his first fight. Ryan would KO loma

Comment

Working...
                    X