Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney To Kambosos: I Know How Long The Flight Is... *****, I'm On My Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post
    The racist are getting emotional. They know Loma is going to get a lower offer and he better take it after Haney has all the belts.
    ​​​​​
    Haney will be the A side
    Yeah, they're losing a lot of sleep and getting over emotional in their basements over a boxing match. pathetic
    megas30 megas30 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Guys, all of you are forgetting one thing - This fight will be in Australia and if it is a close decision or the judges like aggression, Kombosos will probably get the decision.
      Dang it, don't say that man. But it's not as if I'm not thinking about it.

Comment

Nice to see Haney is such a class act

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Dang it, don't say that man. But it's not as if I'm not thinking about it.
          Or you could just wait and see what happens instead of getting your excuses lined up already

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Or you could just wait and see what happens instead of getting your excuses lined up already
            What excuse? I literally said Haney would win. Still doesn't mean I can't be worried about the judges. This is boxing

Comment

I'm going on record now to say that Haney wins this fight hands down. First of all, he has too much boxing ability, he's very defensive and hard to hit. Lopez made life very easy for Kambosos by standing right in front of him without so much as moving his head or legs; Which made him a very easy target to find and hit.

The only way Kambosos can win this fight is with his work rate and punch volume. He is going to have to make this fight a brawl. He is going to have to force Haney into some exchanges and trade punches with him. However, unless he is able to cut off the ring then that would never happen. Moreover, given Kambosos lack of power; I expect Haney to win this fight on points.

Comment

Huggies haney ain’t gonna accept the offer this is all hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
                  Nice to see Haney is such a class act
                  Keep clutching those rosary beads sissy boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post

Keep clutching those rosary beads sissy boy.
                    Did I hurt your feelings sweetheart? Sounds like you know a thing or two about beads but not the rosary kind.

Comment

Working...
                    X