Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Working with Dana White on Fury-Ngannou: Wouldn't Bother Me; No Animosity on My Part

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on Working with Dana White on Fury-Ngannou: Wouldn't Bother Me; No Animosity on My Part

Promoter Bob Arum is not one to let a few sour words spoil a lucrative business opportunity. The 90-year-old founder of Top Rank Inc. said he would be willing to work alongside UFC boss Dana White in a promoting a potential crossover bout between WBC heavyweight titlist Tyson Fury, Arum's charge, and UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou, despite the fact that Arum does not have the best of relations with White.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol it must drive old Bob crazy that he has to share a network with the UFC nowadays.

Comment

Hearn and Joshua were sat with White at the UFC last night. What price Joshua v Ngannou whilst Fury is busy and Usyk is out of the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
        Hearn and Joshua were sat with White at the UFC last night. What price Joshua v Ngannou whilst Fury is busy and Usyk is out of the picture?
        Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
          Ngannou went through knee surgery. He'll be out for over half a year.

Comment

Any pro boxer, be it Dillian Whyte or Joe Soap, are tougher opponents for Fury than Ngannou.

I don't think Francis would last as long as that dude Schwarz that Fury ko'd, unless Fury carried him a bit longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Any pro boxer, be it Dillian Whyte or Joe Soap, are tougher opponents for Fury than Ngannou.

I don't think Francis would last as long as that dude Schwarz that Fury ko'd, unless Fury carried him a bit longer.
              Ngannou would murder Schwarz imho. I wouldnt count him out against Wallin either. I think he would probably last 7-8 rounds with Fury tbh, it'd be an accumulative beatdown thing while Ngannou is gassed.

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Is that true?
              Yeah. Del Boy was there as well mean mugging the cameras. Joshua actually got quite a frosty reception from the crowd.
              Last edited by TMLT87; 03-21-2022, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

Ngannou went through knee surgery. He'll be out for over half a year.
                Try reading the article before u post bro, they mentioned that already

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Green View Post

Try reading the article before u post bro, they mentioned that already
                  Try reading what I was responding to retard.

Comment

Hopefully, Fury is focused on Whyte first.

But so long as that turns out as expected, this would be an amazing sideshow for Fury and Ngannou. If it is some kind of mash up between Boxing and UFC, Ngannou could have himself a decent shot. Maybe use K-1 rules? That would certainly even the playing field.

Comment

Working...
                    X