Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs: It Doesn't Matter What Alexis Rocha Does - I'm Much, Much Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs: It Doesn't Matter What Alexis Rocha Does - I'm Much, Much Better!

Fan favorite, Blair "The Flair" Cobbs (15-0-1, 10 KOs) of Philadelphia hosted a media workout today at the world famous WildCard Boxing Club ahead of his fight against fellow stablemate Alexis Rocha (18-1 (12 KOs) on March 19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this guy is funny

WHOOOO!!!!

Comment

This guy is awesome!!!
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Can't help but grin whenever I read the comments Blair "The Flair." I'm sure he will get the job done.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

This guy is good for boxing ! BRING THE NOISE BLAIR THE FLAIR. WOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
            Can't help but grin whenever I read the comments Blair "The Flair." I'm sure he will get the job done.
            If you like that go to badlefthook.c-o-m and see his interview there - classic!

Comment

I dont why Alexis Rocha keeps getting these fights instead of his brother Ronny Rios. Rios is that dude and he would beat alot of opps at 122.

Comment

Hard not to root for Blair the Flair. That's why I'm rooting for him! May pick DAZN back up for this fight alone.

Comment

Kissing the girls and making them cry! Get ready to ride Space-Mountain!
                  Pound4PoundStud Pound4PoundStud likes this.

Comment

Dude is entertaining for sure!

Comment

Working...
                    X