Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo-Rey Vargas WBC Featherweight Title Fight Eyed For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo-Rey Vargas WBC Featherweight Title Fight Eyed For July

Rey Vargas is closing in on a shot at becoming a two-division titlist. BoxingScene.com has learned that Vargas is in advanced talks with WBC featherweight titlist Mark Magsayo. Once finalized, the fight is expected to land on a Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) in July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Magsayo by 1st rd Ko. Easy fight.

Comment

Yes!

Vargas at 126 is a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

I love this fight, good to see PBC finally rolling out a damn Schedule at least

BS thought how people avoided Russell Jr when he was Champion and how showing up want to fight Magsayo, I hope Magsayo beats them all since he was the only one with the balls to fight Gary while others wouldn't

Can we get Brandon Figueroa vs Leo Santa Cruz too, that would be an incredible fight at 126 too

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

BS thought how people avoided Russell Jr when he was Champion and how showing up want to fight Magsayo, I hope Magsayo beats them all since he was the only one with the balls to fight Gary while others wouldn't

Can we get Brandon Figueroa vs Leo Santa Cruz too, that would be an incredible fight at 126 too
          Yes...PBC-Showtime is rolling out a very good schedule. Lets see what PBC-FOX does!

Comment

Looks like PBC Showtime will have a strong late spring and summer schedule for sure, they have been getting cleaned up by Top Rank lately but good to see the competition elevating both en******. Though I don’t hold out much hope for FOX who just seems to have cut back since the pandemic. I’m hoping pbc looks to do business with either ESPN or CBS/Paramount which makes the most sense as they are already with showtime

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Yeah I was thinking this. GRJr had that belt for so long and Vargas/LSC didn't want to challenge for it. Now somebody else is champ suddenly they want a shot. Good luck to Magsayo

Comment

Working...
              X