No announcement yet.

Cotto: "He didn't just use it against Mosley, he did it for a long time."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SITO85 View Post
    “Fighting Margarito is in my past. What happened that night only he knows, but to me it’s the same as when you catch a batter using screws in his bat. He didn’t use it for the first time against Shane Mosley. He did it a long time ago."

So who do you trust? Margarito who was found GUILTY of attempting to cheat against Shane Mosley or Miguel Cotto who is only guilty of hitting people low from time to time which is totally excusable since he is a body puncher...
    Things that make you go HMMMMMM...

[To the ****heads who are gonna come in here and quote me and bold the highlighted part where it says "The Margarito fight is in my past" and say "Hur hur hur he's over it you should be too" save your comments please. Thanks.]
    im going base on my expirience im a body puncher an i give alot of low blows an i dnt mean too it just happens so u have to xcuse my boy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      Cotto just made himself look more like a fool if he really said that.

How many of those quit like he did??? Suppose he really used it in other fights.
      Antonio Diaz gave Margarito a tougher fight than Cotto did even though he was beaten to a knee. And that was a more prime version of Margarito.

Comment

TS!! you fail... seriously.

Comment

Working...
        X