Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Me and Jermall Charlo Are Most Dangerous Opponents For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: Me and Jermall Charlo Are Most Dangerous Opponents For Canelo

Erislandy Lara is waiting for a name and a date. The former junior middleweight champion reiterated his desire to campaign at 160 pounds and face the best in that division, after having easily beaten his most recent rivals.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok, fight each other first.

Comment

“WITH ME, CANELO LOST!”

Indeed, El Oro de Guantanamo!

Comment

...well then you guys might as well fight each other "Dangerous #1 vs Dangerous #2 lol

if not each other why not Charlo vs Munguia and give me Lara vs Adames

It is so many good fights to make without Canelo, it is annoying that the entire boxing world is just waiting to see what Canelo does and if he picks one of them or not Canelo not going to PBC is a GREAT THING because they need to allocate than 100+ Million to multiple fighters and deliver the fights fans want to see in 2022
        Last edited by sicko; 02-26-2022, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Canelo beat this bum with pure body and nut sack shots

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

It is so many good fights to make without Canelo, it is annoying that the entire boxing world is just waiting to see what Canelo does and if he picks one of them or not
            Well said! Why aren't these guys fighting each other and presenting themselves as the ONLY feasible, attractive fight for canelo instead of waiting around with their hands out?

Comment

Lara like one of the most talented fighters to ever come out of Cuba, but at this time he’s like 150 years old so he can shut TFU! I didn’t realize he was considered for anyone since you never even hear his name now, not relevant at all.

Comment

Not this version of Lara, no chance against Canelo. But their fight they had, absolutely has a fair argument he won.

If one scored the body shots, which you should, Canelo has an argument for winning or a draw. He landed many more effective body punches, and Lara had a clear wide edge on head punches landed

Comment

Guy already lost, it was close but he lost. Now he's even older, Canelo would stop him at this point. Not interested. The Charlo fight would have been good, rather see that than old man GGG at this point.

Comment

He is still alive? Hahaha! Everyone wanting the Canelo handouts but nobody wants to earn it. What exactly has Lara done the last 5 years? What does he offer & who has he beaten recently?

Comment

Working...
                    X