Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Losing Andrade-Parker Purse Bid: It Has Absolutely No Commercial Interest in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is really starting to sound like Arum. But what I think, cause it's a small amount, isn't it worth trying to win just to keep on good terms with Andrade, who might be able to make a lot more from in future?

Comment

The most sour g****s bitter sore loser in world sport. Guy is a boil that will soon be lanced

Comment

People here seem to think you really win and lose. Like it's a game of cards or a race.

It's not. It's a tender process. Like buying a house at a sealed envelope auction. You put in what you'd be prepared to pay and if someone else values it higher then they pay instead.

You don't lose. You just don't buy the rights.

As is often said in my industry. A competitive tender process is one where the worst bid usually wins.
        Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          As with any fight involving Andrade, nobody cares. No American should sign with this clown, he's a career killer. He has 2 talented Americans and does nothing for them. He can't get them big fights and just complains about other promoters or fighters.
          BroBro I've been saying this for years now. Hearn says this fight "has absolutely no interest at all in America"...well Edward you are what we call a promoter. It's your job to promote him in America and make people want to look at the fight. What you essentially just did is quit on him. Hearn just indirectly told Andrade "this sport is full of fur coats and no knickers. It's full of people who want to buy Rolls Royces but can't afford the petrol". He's is telling you he aint worth it. So why are you still his promoter. Andrade, I know you are reading this. I know you boxers read these articles when you see your name in them. I know your mom and Hearn got into a shouting match at the Quigley fight. She and your dad are reading this. They don't want you with him. You know that. Demetrius, for the love of Buddah (haha), leave him now. He's trying to steal your belt and give it to a Euro so he can stay in the game of trying to get Americans to fight his countrymen. You and Devin need to leave him now!
          jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

A promoter promotes an event but hes not a damn magician. It’s fine if you choose to fight a style people don’t enjoy in bunches. But other athletes that fight in that style promote themselves outside of the damn ring on their own. Lara stays busy as hell, even grinch like no personality having Rigo has gotten better about it in the last few years. Eddie did his job he gave him a contract, a platform and a push, it took Andrade how long to wanna sit down as part of the announcers team? It’s a free space to push your agenda. Ain’t gotta be Floyd but you also can’t be a ghost, fans want more if you ain’t giving them highlights. He’s a been a world champion how long and calling out names, that hasn’t worked, could’ve and should’ve realized that a year in. Now that damn near everyone has seen his gates and demand in real time it’s hard af and Eddie ain’t gonna take losses so Andrade has to actually either move up or finally talk his way into a fight. Ain’t gonna be no gate money with him.
            Last edited by turnedup; 02-25-2022, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

BroBro I've been saying this for years now. Hearn says this fight "has absolutely no interest at all in America"...well Edward you are what we call a promoter. It's your job to promote him in America and make people want to look at the fight. What you essentially just did is quit on him. Hearn just indirectly told Andrade "this sport is full of fur coats and no knickers. It's full of people who want to buy Rolls Royces but can't afford the petrol". He's is telling you he aint worth it. So why are you still his promoter. Andrade, I know you are reading this. I know you boxers read these articles when you see your name in them. I know your mom and Hearn got into a shouting match at the Quigley fight. She and your dad are reading this. They don't want you with him. You know that. Demetrius, for the love of Buddah (haha), leave him now. He's trying to steal your belt and give it to a Euro so he can stay in the game of trying to get Americans to fight his countrymen. You and Devin need to leave him now!
              Truth. It's not like there are crowds waiting for Benn vs Broner. Eddy likes a British accent.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                What you essentially just did is quit on him.
                You must be joking, he lost the purse bid by $100k it’s not as if it was by $1m!

Fact is that Parker is a lot more important to Warren’s stable than Andrade is to Hearn’s.
                It doesn’t mean that Hearn is doing a bad job for him, he’s getting paid well in fights that no one really cares about.

It’s not the promoters fault that no one wants to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

He definitely offered 7 million. He gave mikey garcia 7 million to fight jessie vargas.

Dazn was throwing away money until last year. Its all over now tho
                  They're still throwing away money. They guaranteed Canelo what 45 for Bivol?

Comment

This guy is such a bitter little ho3

Comment

Gotta be tight right now world econ f... . ****** conflict n sanctions on them gonna raise oil n electric price plus a lil more important to hearn his breadwinner aj doesnt hold a belt right now so no rematch clauses. Once with a belt n rematch clause ur secure no belt or clause less secure

Comment

Working...
                      X