Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Halts Comeback Fight: I'm Hanging Up The Gloves For Sure, Calling it a Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Halts Comeback Fight: I'm Hanging Up The Gloves For Sure, Calling it a Day

LOS ANGELES - Oscar De La Hoya was preparing for a comeback fight against Vitor Belfort on Sept. 11 last year, but the Hall of Fame fighter was derailed from his master plan when he contracted COVID-19 eight days before his scheduled bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This just ruined my evening

Comment

If he gets a call from mayweather he is going to say he feels like he is 25 again lol

Comment

I saw this coming. While He was in Tijuana for Munguia's fight on Dazn. I knew he would get back on the blow with Chavez Sr. Oscar probably came back with enough blow and enough fishnets to last him through summer 2022

Comment

No surprise, it's hard staying focused after losing focus.

I actually wanted to see him vs a MMA guy

Comment

Good call.

Comment

The new girlfriend has already sold Oscar's pictures of bondage and humiliation.

Comment

since he's been with this new girlfriend the guys looked coked out his brain more than ever lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroDeath5 View Post
                  I saw this coming. While He was in Tijuana for Munguia's fight on Dazn. I knew he would get back on the blow with Chavez Sr. Oscar probably came back with enough blow and enough fishnets to last him through summer 2022
                  Ohhh noo fishnets. That joke is older than your mom.

Comment

Sounds like he is thinking the right way and good luck to him in retirement, he was a great fighter in his day.

Comment

Working...
                    X