Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, D'Mitrius Ballard - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should this fight even be allowed to go on after Munguia passed out after Weigh In? This is some scary Stuff...

Now this is weight Bullying GONE WRONG!
    SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Should this fight even be allowed to go on after Munguia passed out after Weigh In? This is some scary Stuff...

Now this is weight Bullying GONE WRONG!
      I just saw this. And he just moved up to 160 and is already having issues like this plus he's young. He's going to need to make some serious adjustments going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

He didnīt turn down a fight with Andrade. It was not official or anything. Matter of fact, Andrade is afraid of him. The reason why most people avoid Andrade is because all he brings to the table is a hugging and running session and hets away with it because of his race. ( refs are afraid to deduct him a point ) Andrade hasnīt fought anyone important and just became known for calling out Canelo.
        I don't agree with your assessment on these particular fighters, Munguia is a dangerous opponent for anyone, but so is Andrade.
        Andrade's biggest sin was walking out on a scheduled fight against Charlo, his second mistake was signing with overseas promoter's and he has paid dearly for it.
        I would love to see both of these fighters facing off against each other, don't get me wrong I've seen Munguia turn several fights around with his punching power.
        I also remember reading on several boxing platform's that Munguia has avoided some fights, and at least one title fight.
        Once you've been a champion you have to fight the best in your division, unless you've suffered a catastrophic loss, and need to work your way back.
        That isn't the case with Munguia, so he has to take on the best available opposition, and can't refuse/avoid title shot's in no way shape or form.
        As a matter of fact he's in the thick of thing's after Ballard, he'll have to start fighting known fighters with winning record's, unknown fighters with winning record's won't suffice at this point in his career.
        Fighting the elite in his division, and with his warring style I'd be surprised if he's still undefeated by 2/18/2023, (exactly one year from his post reply).
        Irregardless how things turn out for him he is a very exciting fighter with power to spare, and I'll be watching every step/fight//punch of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

He didnīt turn down a fight with Andrade. It was not official or anything. Matter of fact, Andrade is afraid of him. The reason why most people avoid Andrade is because all he brings to the table is a hugging and running session and hets away with it because of his race. ( refs are afraid to deduct him a point ) Andrade hasnīt fought anyone important and just became known for calling out Canelo.
          Munguia passed on his WBO mandatory twice

Comment

I'm really tempted to put some money on Ballard but I don't think he gets a decision in TJ. He would have to stop Jaime and I wonder if he has the power to do so.

Comment

Working...
            X