Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: I Had Jacobs Winning The Fight With Ryder; He Got Robbed; He Knows How I Feel Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    I thought Rosado edged Jacobs in a lackluster fight and I thought Jacobs edged Ryder in another lackluster fight. Jacobs tends to fight in lackluster fights since his Mora and Quillin days.

Jacobs often dictates tempo and pace with his movement and occasional jab but doesn't throw more punches to emphasize it. It's how you can think he won a fight when getting out hustled and outlanded.

I'd like to see Rosado and Ryder fight, that would be an entertaining scrap.
    I agree with you brother, I would like to see Rosado versus Ryder as well.
    Neither one of the two will ever win a world title, although Ryder she have gotten the championship win from Smith.

Comment

I thought Dan won by two but Ryder hurt him and fought a great second half wining most of the rounds .Dan faded and looked old and was probably surprised how strong Ryder is. Good look to John he deserves a break but Canelo would smash him to pieces in a mismatch and that talk is just ridiculous.
      SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Compubox can be dodgy at times I guess. Someone pressing a button to record punches, or that's how I think it works anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Rosado was robbed vs Jacobs, Jacobs was robbed vs Ryder, Ryder was robbed vs Smith. We just need Smith to fight Rosado and get robbed to complete the circle.
          That's exactly how it happened, and that's exactly how it should end as you said to complete the cycle.
          Except that maybe in the Rosado vs Ryder fight the judges can possibly get the winner right, and end the vicious cycle of robberies in boxing.
          Just about everyone hates bad decisions, or outright robberies, except for the losing fighters fans who was given the gift decision.
          Boxing needs to get rid of these incompetent, or corrupt judges as soon as possible in order to help clean up the sport.
          The actual fighters risk life, and limb bleeding all the way to the end of the bout only to be robbed by unscrupulous judges who risk nothing.
          It's enough to make you want to knockout the offending judges right there, and then.

Comment

Rosado was robbed vs Jacobs, Jacobs was robbed vs Ryder, Ryder was robbed vs Smith. We just need Smith to fight Rosado and get robbed to complete the circle.
            lmao. Robberies, robberies everywhere!

it really sucks this is commonplace in this sport

ball games don't have to deal with this ****

Comment

ryder won the damn fight, same story as every time an american cames over and loses and out comes the 'you have to knock the UK guy out if you fight over there' bull****, you have to throw some damn punches and jacobs didnt, he lost, get over it

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                I thought Dan won by two but Ryder hurt him and fought a great second half wining most of the rounds .Dan faded and looked old and was probably surprised how strong Ryder is. Good look to John he deserves a break but Canelo would smash him to pieces in a mismatch and that talk is just ridiculous.
                ryder would give canelo problems. he'd take the fight to him
                Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Home cooking win for ryder...if you saw ryder winning 7 rounds then you dont know shet about boxing. Eddie wanted to hype up ryder with a jacobs win
                  SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Top quality post

Comment

"Robbery" is beyond overused, it was a close fight personally edged it for Jacobs 7-5 some of the rounds were so lacklustre it's w/e tickles ya balls particularly the opening couple of rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X