Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: Magsayo Is A Great Opponent; He Doesn't Run; He Comes To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: Magsayo Is A Great Opponent; He Doesn't Run; He Comes To Fight

LAS VEGAS - Now that he has ended a 15-month layoff, Leo Santa Cruz wants to challenge the undefeated fighter who knocked off Gary Russell Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny, Russell loses the title and now you'll see everyone wanting a chance to fight for it. Where was that energy before?

Comment

I'm sorry but this guy may have a great personality but he's a *****!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
        I'm sorry but this guy may have a great personality but he's a *****!
        Leo couldn't knock himself out let alone anyone else, he is a nice guy though, good for the sport, except I won't be watching him fight.
        RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

All of a sudden he wants that belt,what a little bytch move.
          Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Everyone wants a shot at the WBC featherweight title, but for the past 5 years the title had minimum challengers.

Comment

Magsayo vs. LSC! Make It Happen! I want GRJ to go to 130, and fight the winner of Shakur Stevenson vs. Oscar Valdez, EVEN IF HE HAS TO SIGN A CONTRACT WITH TOP RANK! I wanted him to fight the winner of Colbert vs. Gutierrez, but COVID destroyed that fight!

Comment

Aside from the Tank fight, his run of opponents in recent years has been very weak, maybe the worst of any belt holder I can think of. Magsayo might be too much risk.

Comment

Santa Cruz is right, this would be a banger. Both dudes come forward and slug it out. Also, Santa Cruz would be coming down another 4 pounds to a more natural weight and would gain some power too imo. For those criticizing him for not fighting Russell, Russell milked his reign by not being active. I don't feel bad that he lost because at least now we might see some more activity from the world champ.

Comment

Russel Jr. fought 3 times in 2014. Of course he lost his belt then, and easily. Since then he has fought once a year, but kept winning. Mark on the other hand is a active fighter, I prefer competition over winning streaks, This is great for boxing, one less diva holding on to a belt but never active. Hope his younger brother can redeem the family name, he looks good.

Comment

Working...
                    X