Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoa! Eddy Reynoso reveals Canelo will only fight 40yr old GGG again if he moves up to 168! Biggest cherrypicker in boxing history? Canelo too scared to fight a 40yr old in his natural weight class?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Shut your b.itch ass up
    LOL I must have hit a nerve. The truth hurts you racist casual fan.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

LOL I must have hit a nerve. The truth hurts you racist casual fan.
      Not at all. You're just a little bit.ch so that's what I refer to you as. Just like calling the grass green or the sky blue, little bi.tch.

If I ever saw you in person you'd be the first person I'd line up to bit.ch slap.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
        Canelo has nothing to proof against ggg. Trilogy is pointless. I feel that he beat ggg very convincingly in the 2nd fight coming forward, landing power shots at will and made a mess out of ggg's face.
        Canelo beat him 12-0!! Or 11-2 at least!!! Viva Canelo!!!

Canelo actually dropped him a couple times too but the ref held GGG up!!! Rounds 3 and 9, check them out!!!

Comment

Yes he will fight monsters at 175 because he is afraid of shot Lil G. Delete this dumbass thread and your ****** account.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Not at all. You're just a little bit.ch so that's what I refer to you as. Just like calling the grass green or the sky blue, little bi.tch.

If I ever saw you in person you'd be the first person I'd line up to bit.ch slap.

LOL! Sure you would. Then you woke up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              I don't want to see a 3rd fight anymore. Golovkin has gone from not very fast to just plain slow.

You had a great career Gennady, but when Andrade and Charlo actually want to fight you, it's time to retire.
              That's why Canelo cherrypicked him. Fans won't forget that Canelo vacated his WBC belt when a prime 32yr old Golovkin was his mandatory so he can fight a 140lber Khan and make him move up 3 weight divisions.

Comment

Working...
              X