Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic Opponent Search: IBF Permits One Business Day Extension; Zhang Expected To Accept

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic Opponent Search: IBF Permits One Business Day Extension; Zhang Expected To Accept

The end is near for the search to secure a heavyweight willing to next face Filip Hrgovic. BoxingScene.com has learned that the IBF will permit an extension of one business day for the next two candidates--Demsey McKean and Zhilei Zhang--to accept an invitation to enter talks for a final title eliminator with Croatia's Hrgovic. A decision was initially due by end of business day Friday, but the belief that this matter will be resolved provided leeway for an extension to close out the matter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets go Zhang.

Cant understand McKean, Kabayel decisions.

We need to see the IBF removing several of those names from their rankings.

Comment

Not a surprise as Zhang has been the only one vocal about accepting the fight. I imagine negotiations shouldn't be too hard as Hearn is affiliated with both fighters. I'm just glad it is soon to be over with and we can get onto the fight itself. As for an incredibly premature prediction, I will say Hrgovic, TKO-5.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

May not tell us much about Hrgovic, but what can you do? Lame that all these wannabes pass on an eliminator
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Bring fight to Beijing after Olympics. +100,000 Chinese

Comment

Fres oquendo
            DFM DFM P to the J P to the J like this.

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
              Fres oquendo
              Fres has been waiting for this shot, we’ve sent offer after offer over, Fres is hungry, Fres is READY!

Hrgovic wants no PART of this. Fres is getting tired of getting ducked all the time.

But I tell him, “you got a beautiful family, a beautiful home, cars, a couple of bicycles, a pet tarantula. You’ve been blessed, just stay humble and God will look after the rest”, while he slowly raises the speed on his treadmill to moderately fast walk, and intensely stares into the distance muttering “Filip…”

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Fres has been waiting for this shot, we’ve sent offer after offer over, Fres is hungry, Fres is READY!

Hrgovic wants no PART of this. Fres is getting tired of getting ducked all the time.

But I tell him, “you got a beautiful family, a beautiful home, cars, a couple of bicycles, a pet tarantula. You’ve been blessed, just stay humble and God will look after the rest”, while he slowly raises the speed on his treadmill to moderately fast walk, and intensely stares into the distance muttering “Filip…”
                Bahahaha.
                The cube may have to settle for some old fart like Fres if nobody takes the offer.
                They're really playing the elimination game now.
                Where's Big Daddy Browne at? Maybe David Price will fight him. Amir Mansour?
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Geeeeeniiiiii kaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeenniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Bahahaha.
                    The cube may have to settle for some old fart like Fres if nobody takes the offer.
                    They're really playing the elimination game now.
                    Where's Big Daddy Browne at? Maybe David Price will fight him. Amir Mansour?
                    I forgot about Lucas Browne. I don’t even know tf Amir Mansour is, but hell, for the right cut, I’ll represent his ass, too

Comment

Working...
                    X