Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: Eubank Jr. is an Embarrassment To The Eubank Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: Eubank Jr. is an Embarrassment To The Eubank Name

The war of words has continued to play out between British middleweight rivals Chris Eubank Jr. and Liam Williams. Their clash is scheduled to take place this coming Saturday, in Williams' backyard of Cardiff. The two boxers initially began on social media and played out for some time before the fight was finally finalized.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Williams stands & has a 'punch-up' he will lose, Before the delay he was talking about boxing CEJ, which is what he has to do to have any hope of winning. Brutally, BJS & Groves both undressed CEJ. He may have the heart & soul of a lion but he has the skills of a British champion, no further. IDK what RJJ can add, but if RJJ can turn base metal into gold then he needs to talk to the world bank!

Comment

I fancy Williams in this one

Gonna be a war

Comment

i like eubank. He retired degale, could possible retire liam williams after this fight as well

Comment

Not a lot to choose between them imo. Both limited skill level but conditioning gets them thru. Probably come down to who's fittest and wants it the most. Eubank maybe a little natural size advantage?

Comment

I see people talking, and saying things like? This fight is going to be a tear up or this fight will be a potential candidate of the year.

I don't think this fight will be anything like what people are expecting. From start to finish, I am sensing that Eubank Junior is not going to drop a round. And William's to some people's surprise will ether be out boxed, or beaten up and battered if? The fight evolves into trench warfare.

I believe Chris Eubank Junior will win by Unanimous decision or stoppage between round 10-11.

Williams will give resistance, and it will be a fairly good fight 'But I honestly don't think he has the punching power to stop Eubank Junior'. It is the punching power of Williams that people keep bringing up. If Williams could not stop Liam Smith 'There is no way he is stopping Eubank Junior, who has faced and pushed bigger punchers'.

Not only has Eubank Junior faced bigger punchers, he has been inside the ring with physically stronger fighters. Yes he may have lost to George Groves, but 'If that was a 15 round fight, I think Eubank Junior could of beaten Groves'.

Liam Williams does not have the style to beat Eubank Junior, for one? I don't think he has good enough jab, or movement.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-30-2022, 06:21 PM.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

'If that was a 15 round fight, I think Eubank Junior could of beaten Groves'.

If they had taken a leaf out of Battling Nelson's book & fought over 42 rounds, CEJ still wouldn't have beat Groves. The man has strictly limited boxing ability & at the highest level he will fall short, over & again.

Comment

He’s right. Between the spray painted hairline, dodgy eyes, and serial ducking, Eubank Jr is a shame to the family name.

Comment

Originally posted by kuryant2012 View Post
                  i like eubank. He retired degale, could possible retire liam williams after this fight as well
                  Degale retired himself before that fight , he knew his body was shot to pieces and took the opportunity of the cash out,

Comment

Greatest response to Eubank JR was Simon Jordan on talksport, Simons reaction when hearing Chris label his career as amazing and how accomplished he is was unforgettable, then telling him straight that he should be disappointed in his career and won’t ever be a true world champ! More guys like that are needed. To many channels out there too scared to lose their place so just allow fighters to lie all day on camera.

Kugan comes to mind. The man has dropped his interview standards more and more. He knows when guys are talking crap yet he don’t pull em up. To scared about his water bill isn’t he!

Comment

Working...
                    X