Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez Injured, Abel Ramos To Now Face Lucas Santamaria On Thurman-Barrios Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez Injured, Abel Ramos To Now Face Lucas Santamaria On Thurman-Barrios Undercard

Abel Ramos has a new opponent and platform on which the fight will take place. BoxingScene.com has learned through multiple sources that Josesito Lopez has suffered an injury and was forced to withdraw from his planned welterweight fight with Ramos. The two were due to collide as part of a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View show on February 5 from Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

definitely not worth $75 now

josesito always a good time to watch!!

Comment

Does the wbc make every PBC fight an eliminator. C Class vs D Class for the eliminator

Comment

Chronic arthritis throughout his body ?

Comment

Get well Champ! Was looking forward to seeing you bang, but get healthy

Comment

Originally posted by orionb View Post
            definitely not worth $75 now

josesito always a good time to watch!!
            Yeah, they should lower the cost and come down off those Floyd Mayweather prices now.

But they won't.

Comment

I know it was a while ago now, but it was 10.00 CAN for me to see Pac-Floyd at a nice pub, with beer and food and ****.

These are fights you could have seen on Telemundo for free, Jesus.

Comment

I never bothered to look at the supporting fights for this card because I was never going to get the PPV. Lopez has been around forever, I feel like it was about a decade ago that upset Victor Ortiz.

Mind boggling they are putting this up as PPV and at that price point.

Comment

Working...
                X