Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robson Conceicao: Oscar Valdez Should've Been Banned For At Least One Year From The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post

Do you do the same with Tyson Fury? Roy Jones? Saunders? Gamboa? Luis Ortiz? Jarell Miller? Dillian Whyte?

The list is long. Doubt you’ve ever said shiiit about any of them in regards to PEDs.

I have a feeling you probably don’t keep the same energy.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Any of them caught using PEDs should have to suffer for it. No exceptions. I don't get exceptions in my industry, and if you work where there's genuine drug testing, you don't get exceptions either. Why should millionaires get special breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Steve View Post

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Any of them caught using PEDs should have to suffer for it. No exceptions. I don't get exceptions in my industry, and if you work where there's genuine drug testing, you don't get exceptions either. Why should millionaires get special breaks?
      Not the point bro, point is you act all mad and outraged over Canelo’s case, but probably don’t give a fuk about all those I just listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

You're welcome brother we have to protect the fighters, they're already in the most unforgiving sport of all, we can't allow any participant to turn it into a criminal offense.
        That's just how doping violations in boxing should be looked at, as criminal offences, and the offenders dealt with accordingly.
        Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X