Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabriel Flores vs. Abraham Montoya Added To Ramirez-Pedraza Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabriel Flores vs. Abraham Montoya Added To Ramirez-Pedraza Card

Gabriel Flores Jr. is aiming for a fresh start in Fresno. The 21-year-old junior lightweight hopes to bounce back from his first career defeat in a 10-round bout against Mexican veteran Abraham Montoya on Friday, March 4 at Save Mart Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a prolonged beating he took, curious to see how he will look going forward. Hopefully not too damaged but humbled more than anything.
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Fighting a guy who beat the guy , who beat him . Nice

Comment

Lets hope he buckled down and trained properly this time. I think the fame and ease got to his head. He took a beating last fight. Good luck kid

Comment

Decent fight to see where he's after that beatdown. Flores is ok I haven't ever really been too high on him he keeps his hands very low and that works against lower level opposition but he got hurt multiple times in his last fight against someone who campaigns at a weight class lower. He can't take punches like that from someone who's a natural 130 lber.
          Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Lets see what kind of shape he comes in, he was always looking a little soft come fight night

Comment

I wonder if he's finally learned to keep his hands up so he doesn't get hit in the face ...

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                That was a prolonged beating he took, curious to see how he will look going forward. Hopefully not too damaged but humbled more than anything.
                It was definitely a prolonged beating, he was hurt multiple times, chances are very high that he sustained long lasting damage in that fight.
                His father who was working his corner should have stopped that fight earlier than it was, his son was getting murdered in that fight.

Jose Pedraza versus Jose Ramirez should be technical fight, which should turn into a battle periodically during the course of their fight.
                I'm looking forward to see if Pedraza can continue to win the fights presented to him on his way to a 3rd title opportunity in as many divisions.
                jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X