Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Hearn, Joshua Worstest-Damn Businessmen In History; Today They Lost $90M!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

If Joshua does not take the step aside money the Fury fight is dead. Nothing for Fury to gain by beating Joshua coming off 2 losses. Joshua swerves Usyk, beats Whyte or somebody of a similar level, looks great, gets hyped again, new team, etc, and suddenly him vs Fury is huge. He ain't beating Usyk, and he certainly ain't beating Fury, but he's losing a massive event and payday by not taking the step aside, as Usyk beats him again. Usyk won arguably all 12 rounds in the first fight, 9 clear, 3 swing, so 120-108-117-111, and anywhere in between, all fair, 115-113 was laughable. Nash out.
    I agree and I think he would take the step aside money, unfortunately nobody else is playing ball, Tyson seems to have formed a brotherhood with Usyk and just wants to see him KO AJ now for giggles and Whyte is not interested in smoothing the path for Fury vs Usyk, I predicted this ages ago, to many players in the mix, to many motives and agenda’s.
    Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ———/-
      … and there it is!
      The absurdity of Fury haters. Fury beat Klitchko but because he didn’t give him a rematch, he is called a ducker.
      Fury beats Wilder and then destroys him in the rematch but was still ducking Wilder and refused a 3rd fight. Man!! There are some dumb people on this planet.
      Fury beats Wilder a third time but it’s not enough because somehow he’s going to duck the twice beaten AJ.

So, who does Fury need to beat for you to be satisfied?
      I think he was just Saying Fury is unpredictable which can't be denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post

I think he was just Saying Fury is unpredictable which can't be denied.
        ———
        Unpredictable and a ducker are two different things. When Fury beats Usyk and AJ, this guy will find another boogeyman that Fury will be ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I'm tired of Joshua getting in the way of having an undisputed, unified heavyweight champion.
          Is this post meant to be ironic? The fight for undisputed with Fury was done last year, until Fury ‘forgot’ he’d actually signed yet another rematch clause with Wilder, which meant that instead of unifying he’d been fighting him for 3 years plus a couple of hand picked bums.
          Stuart Chandler Stuart Chandler likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

He’s saying it because he means that Joshua is going to lose Usyk again and ruin the fight between Fury and AJ. Whereas if he stepped aside, he could’ve made 15 million and then got a shot at Fury after and make the 75 million they were offered to fight in the Middle East.
            I know you're a Fury hardcore, but do you really think he can be trusted with an agreement for a fight after stepping aside? He's so unpredictable and his history of honoring a fight ain't great.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post

Is this post meant to be ironic? The fight for undisputed with Fury was done last year, until Fury ‘forgot’ he’d actually signed yet another rematch clause with Wilder, which meant that instead of unifying he’d been fighting him for 3 years plus a couple of hand picked bums.
              A lot of morons on this forum , more like is it meant to be moronic .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I'm tired of Joshua getting in the way of having an undisputed, unified heavyweight champion.

That’s crack head talk . Fury himself turned down the Usyk fight so no undisputed fight had the green light anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

I know you're a Fury hardcore, but do you really think he can be trusted with an agreement for a fight after stepping aside? He's so unpredictable and his history of honoring a fight ain't great.
                  I think he would adhere to his agreement for AJ. Way too much money in that fight not to, Fury would be the A side as he would have every belt, thus taking the lions share of the £150m the Saudi’s we’re putting up.

If it was just another fight for his regular ballpark pay, then I’d say no, I wouldn’t fully trust the fight would happen, but for that money, I’m certain he would.

it’s irrelevant now either way, the unification isn’t happening next but we still have 2 good fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X