Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez A Potential Replacement For Estrada In March 5 Fight Against 'Chocolatito'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez A Potential Replacement For Estrada In March 5 Fight Against 'Chocolatito'

Now that decision-makers for DAZN and Matchroom Boxing realize Juan Francisco Estrada won't be able to fight Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez a third time March 5, they're trying to find a suitable replacement to keep the streaming service's main event intact for that night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm interested............

Comment

Is that rumored? I saw that Estrada pulled out because his body wasn't responding well to training (possibly covid-related?) I thought the plan was to push it back a month but I guess these things are fluid.

Chocolatito versus Martinez would be ln entertaining scrap but for some reason, I feel like the quartet of SSR, Cuadras, Choc and Estrada belong in an exclusive "super league" where they only fight each other. Its weird but I don't want other fights (no matter how good of matchups they are) from getting in the way of their rivalries.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        Is that rumored? I saw that Estrada pulled out because his body wasn't responding well to training (possibly covid-related?) I thought the plan was to push it back a month but I guess these things are fluid.

Chocolatito versus Martinez would be ln entertaining scrap but for some reason, I feel like the quartet of SSR, Cuadras, Choc and Estrada belong in an exclusive "super league" where they only fight each other. Its weird but I don't want other fights (no matter how good of matchups they are) from getting in the way of their rivalries.
        Strongly rumored. News from Chava so I'm sure it's happening.

Comment

Its not the trilogy but this is a damn good fight. JCM is still pretty raw technically but we need some new blood at superfly.

Comment

Love it!!!! Chocolatito really is THAT dude! Props to JCM for stepping up and taking this fight. I wanted to see JCM vs Edwards just to see who would be able to impose their style but this fight is going to be a war. JCM is going to bring it from round 1 and Chocolatito is getting up there in age and he can look old at any fight now. Good risk/reward type of fight for JCM...Still rolling with the legend Chocolatito to pull it off with the vast superior skillset.

Thank you Eddie for making this happen!

Comment

I hope Chocolatito is favorite so I can make some money when Martinez beats that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                I feel like the quartet of SSR, Cuadras, Choc and Estrada belong in an exclusive "super league" where they only fight each other. Its weird but I don't want other fights (no matter how good of matchups they are) from getting in the way of their rivalries.
                foook that merry-go-around crap
                I want undisputed.
                They need to face Ioka/Ancajas winner

Comment

Sor Rungvisai should get his shot at Estrada next. He was the mandatory before the WBC pulled the "Franchise Champ" BS. Sure, I want to see Estrada vs Chocolatito 3, but it was only made possible with the Franchise designation.....and as far as I'm concerned, Estrada lost vs Chocolatito last time out.

Comment

Well that news does suck, this would be an exciting fight that Martinez will probably lose, he gets hit and Chocolatito hits hard. I think he gets a KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X