Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Yeah that was a bad move by Brook! He should've just fought Errol Spence then, instead of GGG! He might have won? I doubt it, but he would've been much better! Khan never stood a chance vs. Mayweather!
    Why?
    What would a win against a relatively unknown Errol Spence offer Brook at that time?
    Last edited by greeneye99; 01-23-2022, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Kell Brook will time him like everyone else and knock this Khan job out.

Comment

Khan was actually one of my favorite fighters as early as few years back. But he's shown me that he's not interested in legacy and simply wants big paydays. Nothing wrong with that, but I like to see a fighter that wants to be great.

Comment

Khan is too flawed to have given Floyd much trouble. Maybe it would have been interesting for a round or two due to the speed, but Floyd is on a much higher level and would find more and more holes in Khan's defence.

They have actually sparred before, a long time back. Wish we had footage of that session.

Comment

Mayweather ducked the king Fa sho his hand speed was blinding he could even take out JP if he could avoid the atomic right hand

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
              Khan was actually one of my favorite fighters as early as few years back. But he's shown me that he's not interested in legacy and simply wants big paydays. Nothing wrong with that, but I like to see a fighter that wants to be great.
              His legacy was being a chinny bum. He had a good fight with maidana but he never really became very good

Comment

This washed up clown amir is name dropping to sell his fight. That's all he is doing. Mayweather will outbox him and KO him if they ever fought. The humiliation would be far worse than khan getting KO'ed by canelo. The skill level is too wide, but khan was lucky as Mayweather did not care about him enough to bother.

Comment

If Floyd had an exhibition with Khan, that'd be legit in 22. Lol. It would be great youtube watch!

Comment

Not a fan of either yet floyd wouldve won this snd it wouldve been his first ko in a while .yet dont forget as khan stepped up for canelo brook did from ggg a huge f... No n well his career ended that night aint been able to take a punch. Got his face broke n first defense took on spence n got the rest of face broke

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

BlahblahlreallylovePacblahblahblah.
                      Hey Google, ''who is the catch weight king in boxing''

Suck on it, bruh

Comment

Working...
                      X