Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    I think it would have been a good fight. Floyd doesn’t have big KO power. Khan’s hand speed would have been a good challenge for Floyd. Most likely Floyd wins a decision but it’s too bad it didn’t happen. I think Khan would have had some good rounds early.
    ———
    Almost everyone that fought Floyd had some good rounds early hit got beat in the end. Unlike Khan, they all made a case for themselves to be in a fight with Floyd. What exactly has khan done at WW to get a shot at Floyd or Manny? Just his hand speed?

Comment

Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo: How did that fight work out for U? U got slept, my boy.

Comment

Mayweather beat the MF’er who knocked you clean TFO! R U serious, get the f(uk) outta here; really!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Floyd is unarguably the king of CWs. Ruthless use of it. Uses it at end of career didn't go out all guns blazing cautious to the end.
          Pac fought another 10 years after his CW so get over it
          ———-

Why do you lie? You make compelling arguments in your posts so why lie? This is a serious question so it doesn’t need to spiral into an ugly banter.

Canelo is the one that called out Floyd and offered to meet Floyd halfway. Proof below

https://www.boxingscene.com/amp/saul...ther-jr--46563

Meanwhile, PAC demanded Catchweights vs Cotto, Margarito, Algieri and even Marquez. He also fought Oscar at 147. A weight Oscar hadn’t fought in over 7 years. PAC would have beaten those guys without the Catchweights, that was just Roach being fearful and cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by luvgun View Post
            Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo: How did that fight work out for U? U got slept, my boy.
            Khan is quoted in the article as saying: "I'm too brave for my own good... It was a mismatch.. Yes, I got knocked out."

Not sure what your point is exactly. Everyone, literally everyone, knows he got knocked out. It's the main thrust of the article. If you're saying he was unwise to take on the Canelo fight, that he bit off more than he can chew then do you realise you are just agreeing with Khan, not disagreeing.

Comment

Con man, you were just looking for a sweepstakes payday and Money May wasn’t having it. You lost too many times. So you chose the other way to a bank robbery but got caught by the red bandit, Canelo.

Comment

Mayweather was Khan's dream fight. Dreams don't come true in this sport. Even when Floyd conducted his own survey asking fans who they want him to fight next. Khan's name got the highest votes. Fight was never made.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Mayweather was Khan's dream fight. Dreams don't come true in this sport. Even when Floyd conducted his own survey asking fans who they want him to fight next. Khan's name got the highest votes. Fight was never made.
                  Facts,floyd avoided khan at that time,it would have been a good fight to watch even though kahn does have glass chin but its also true Mayweather aint no big puncher an has fragile hands

Comment

Fight you for what. You moved from 140 and wouldn't fight anyone at 147. I honestly wish May or Pac wouldn't fought him just to KO him but he didn't deserve the payday to be honest.

Comment

Khan moved to WW on 4-27-2013 and had four fights at the weight before Nelo.

Julio Diaz
                      Collazo
                      Alexander
                      Algieri

He deserved to fight no one and was begging for a cash out by that time.

Comment

Working...
                      X