Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Not many WW's wanted any part of the Nelo May beat.
    Not sure what you mean. Floyd only fought with a CW and only after SSM fought nelo. Floyd concluded if he can't ko old man how can he best me with a CW

Comment

Brain damaged or delusional, take your pick.
      Honest likes this.

Comment

'Yes, he knocked me out, but he's the greatest Mexican fighter blah blah' says Khan. It's like with the optimistic guy who says 'yeah, it's true I don't get hard anymore, but look how beautiful it's hanging'! Cmon amir, enjoy your retirement and keep beating your meat online for the fans!
        Oregonian likes this.

Comment

I'm kinda fed up with Khan's hands speed. Of course he's fast, no one can slow wank, ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Not sure...........
            Cotto*, JMM* (they're both guilty), Shot Algieri*, Shot Margarito*, Shot DLH*.

Now you are

Comment

Omg ..........

Just goggled ''Who is the catchweight king ?''

Comment

Omg ..........

Just goggled ''Who is the catchweight king ?''

Floyd is unarguably the king of CWs. Ruthless use of it. Uses it at end of career didn't go out all guns blazing cautious to the end.
                Pac fought another 10 years after his CW so get over it

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Floyd is unarguably the king of CWs
                  Google cw king and share the link

Comment

Khan's IQ as a person and as a boxer is low and at top level boxing he's always been found out . He's pretty chinny and must have hit the deck around 15 times .Remember he was knocked out at light weight, light welter weight , welter weight and they even made a 'special' weight for him to be knocked out at 155lbs at which he said felt 'perfect' this kid is just a deluded little lump and Mayweather would have proved very little by knocking him out.
                    Carpe Diem and Boxviewer like this.

Comment

Google cw king and share the link
                      I bet you use Google to self diagnose. Google don't hold answers.
                      Floyd is undisputed king of CWs. Ruthless, clinical abuse of CW. Uses CWs then says it's great wins, doesn't go out on shield, wants no hardship.

Comment

Working...
                      X