Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather would probably have knocked out Khan. His exquisite timing would counter the speed of Khan, but would've liked to have seen the fight.

mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Sounds like your brother is an idiot.
      i concur, the brother does need therapy.

Robertthebruce, Oregonian and Honest like this.

Comment

May clowned Con relentlessly

Homeboy couldn't handle DSG, the thinks he stood a chance vs May ?!?!?!?

Con was counting that May money
        STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
          Well although I dont believe Khan would have won the fight. I still believe that Mayweather wasn't sure that he would want anything from the speed of Khan. Mayweather preferred to fight some Berto or McGregor rather then Khan... Again I dont believe that he would have won
          Don’t be ridiculous, FMJ has fought the most world champs out of anyone. Further to that, why get involved with ko fodder who has nothing but handspeed when he can fight people who present an actual challenge. Floyd’s timing is by wide margin better than any boxer in the world.
          khans quick but his speed would be nullified by Floyd’s defence with ease, floyd sees nothing as a threat at the sport in which he so
          ely mastered.
          maidana, cotto, Castillo and Judah are the only people to actually give a good account of themselves. Judah and Pac-Man have very quick hands and people like Juan Manuel Marquez are premier counter punchers, he dealt with it just like every time.
          he’s beaten all styles and tall, short, left and right handlers, aggressive etc
          if someone was lookin to just box and not get hit (like Khan) then floyd still isn’t the man to fight because the would lose.
          labaria and icee like this.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            Don’t be ridiculous, FMJ has fought the most world champs out of anyone. Further to that, why get involved with ko fodder who has nothing but handspeed when he can fight people who present an actual challenge. Floyd’s timing is by wide margin better than any boxer in the world.
            khans quick but his speed would be nullified by Floyd’s defence with ease, floyd sees nothing as a threat at the sport in which he so
            ely mastered.
            maidana, cotto, Castillo and Judah are the only people to actually give a good account of themselves. Judah and Pac-Man have very quick hands and people like Juan Manuel Marquez are premier counter punchers, he dealt with it just like every time.
            he’s beaten all styles and tall, short, left and right handlers, aggressive etc
            if someone was lookin to just box and not get hit (like Khan) then floyd still isn’t the man to fight because the would lose.
            That's why I believe that Khan wouldn't win but give him a better challenge then Berto or McGregor. From the names that you mentioned Khan won against Maidana and Judah. I believe that Mayweather didn't want anything from Khan, not because he wouldn't win

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Its weird if find myself kind of liking Khan nowadays.

In the same way you start finding a downs syndrome kid annoying at first but then realise they can be funny and good company over time.

Its all about setting your expectations correctly.
              What kind of soulless loser finds down syndrome kids annoying?
              mgame, and like this.

Comment

tenor.gif?w=354.gif
                Poor Con

Comment

But khan you were a bit naive. Even Floyd wouldn't fight the version of nelo you fought. You'd maybe have a chance with the version Floyd beat.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    But khan you were a bit naive. Even Floyd wouldn't fight the version of nelo you fought. You'd maybe have a chance with the version Floyd beat.
                    Not many WW's wanted any part of the Nelo May beat.

Comment

If only Khan was this verbally aggressive when calling out an active Mayweather. Instead he was being nice about it.

He also wasn’t making a good case for himself with his wins.

Pacquiao was Pacquiao. Maidana upset Broner, took his 0. Maidana rematch happened because Maidana performed well in the first fight. Canelo was Canelo. Ortiz upset Berto, took his 0. Cotto performed well in his three 154lb fights, was out of TR, and was a 154lb champion. Guerrero was ranked as the #10 P4P fighter by The Ring, and #3 at 147.

During this time, Khan was not even the best at 140. DSG and Matthysse were above him.

When he moved up to Welterweight, he wasn’t really making any noise with a near loss to Julio Diaz, fights over Collazo, Alexander and Algieri. None were top 10. He just wasn’t making any noise whatsoever. Nobody cared about Mayweather vs Khan in that timeframe. Nobody was asking for it aside from maybe 4-5 loud American fans and some British fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X