Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I'm Willing To Fight Gary Russell; Maybe He Wants To Get Paid Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leo will never be a legend for the way his career panned out. Avoided his legacy fights and choose to sell himself to the highest bidder to blow up Tank's name. Such a shame, I had high hopes for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Superior??? He just lost to a BUM.
      You’re a moron. If you can’t see that Rigo was one of the best skilled boxers of this past generation, you’re an even bigger ret@rd than I already knew you were. He lost a controversial fight in his 40s and you’re using that to say he wasn’t a superior boxer all those years that Leo ducked him? Figured you’d condone ducking seeing as you’re a cowardly b***h yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        I’m a black man myself but I have to side with Santa Cruz on this one! Gary thinks like he’s a Welterweight Sugar Ray Leonard or something, it must be a Maryland thing even Gervonta has become young and flashy and these guys between stupidity with legal cases, clothing and jewelry and don’t forget babies they suffer years later and it’s really sad and most often in boxing the deadliest sport. Floyd should set the bar with taking advantage of professional status and perfect marketing and he spends senseless as well but he also have it like that! That other boy now you know the one at Jr. Middle who was champion from Maryland he’s about the only one who fights no matter what the price is even if he does get his a(Ss) kicked and still stay in his mamas basement too. LMAO, y’all know who I’m talking about can’t remember names like I use to, to many shots in the head.
        You may have a point with Tank but I'm not sure that's very accurate for GRJ. Dude approaches boxing as his 9-5 and does not come off as materialistic at all. He and his brothers put their money into local real estate and business ventures. It's a family enterprise and the financial security of the Russell clan seems to be the top priority above all else.

Comment

I was a big fan of Terremoto when he started off. Seemed humble and and hungry. At some point, maybe it was the Frampton loss, he became much more risk averse and came off like a diva.

IIRC, he had stated he'd give Frampton a rematch in Belfast but he backtracked on that and went on to fight one eyed Abner, Chris Avalos and Chucky Flores before cashing out against Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            You’re a moron. If you can’t see that Rigo was one of the best skilled boxers of this past generation, you’re an even bigger ret@rd than I already knew you were. He lost a controversial fight in his 40s and you’re using that to say he wasn’t a superior boxer all those years that Leo ducked him? Figured you’d condone ducking seeing as you’re a cowardly b***h yourself.
            Dude puts MFR's to SLEEP!!! Fkn throw a chair in the ring and dude STILL goes 12!!!

Whats a JOKE is your boxing picks ALWAYS LOSING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Dude puts MFR's to SLEEP!!! Fkn throw a chair in the ring and dude STILL goes 12!!!

Whats a JOKE is your boxing picks ALWAYS LOSING!!!
              typical excuses when people are ducking
              1. He’s boring
              2. Thats not my weight class, I need time to grow 5 pounds
              3. He doesn’t deserve it
              4. Who has he beat?
              5. Nah, I changed my mind. (That’s also called the Shadoww 702 Special).

Comment

I don't believe Leo for a second, Gary disrespected his dad and Leo was all crickets

Comment

Working...
                X