Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was anybody shocked at crackhead roger not coming up with a strategy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    I believe this, too. And I know for sure that Floyd is a Pacquiao fan.
    Hey, Samurai. How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      Hey, Samurai. How are you doing?
      Doing good my man, how about you?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
        Umm, I think boxers developed strategies before the days of 24/7.
        Yeah that's what I mean. Like you always hear Nacho and Marquez talking about his right hand during training, maybe they know Floyd's going to be watching and want him to think about that right. That way Marquez can come around wide with the left and touch PBF on the chin like he did to Pac. Then they threw in the piss drinking scene just to throw Floyd off even more . My wife's family is Mexican, they came here in the early 80's and they're some plotting, manipulating, sneaky MF'ers.

Comment

lol, I don't see the problem with showing your strategy. Manny showed the world, right hook, roll under. It still caught Hatton in the 1st

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
            Ofcourse he is gonna say he doesn't have a plan. Don't be an idiot.
            yes he's just Frontin 4 the Camera.I hope u don't he's made it this far without one , And 1 mo thing Floyd may not watch tape ,you bet his Uncle is and tellin him everythang.

everthing on T.V, isn't T.R.U.E

Comment

are u expecting the mayweathers to say the truth?? u crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
                Worthwhile question:

Do you think Marquez and Nacho know that Floyd is going to be watching, and therefore mislead him by being phony about their plan in front of the cameras??
                Something I would do.

Comment

Floyd's never lost, so I don't think it bothers him that Roger never comes in with a strategy. He just adjusts to what he sees in the ring and fights accoring to that.

Comment

How do you hate on the trainer who's fighter in #p4p in boxing and undefeated in his career ?

If you ask me even Joe Jackson gets critisized unfairly. If it wasn't for Joe there would be no Michael Jackson. The difference here is Floyd comes from a family of fighters and one of them has the title of official trainer.

Comment

However my dude does come off a bit crackheadish lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X