Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was anybody shocked at crackhead roger not coming up with a strategy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
    That's what I can't figure out about the man. One one hand he's got a history of violence and seems like a complete ******... yet on the other his knowledge of the sport is probably top 5, like he and Bert Sugar could sit in a room and just go back and forth 24hrs a day for a month. I can't tell whether he's too cracked out to come up with a plan, or if he's so savvy that he makes everyone think he's too cracked out but actually has a little war room with miniature Floyd pieces that he pushes around a map of the ring with a stick.
    One thing I love about Roger Mayweather, he is a boxing fan. While he may disrespect certain fighters, I don't buy into that. I truly believe he respects Pacquiao, Cotto, Shane (He has showed respect to Shane) and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
      Ofcourse he is gonna say he doesn't have a plan. Don't be an idiot.
      agreed....... you can count on them having plan a, b, c, d, ..............

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
        Worthwhile question:

Do you think Marquez and Nacho know that Floyd is going to be watching, and therefore mislead him by being phony about their plan in front of the cameras??
        Umm, I think boxers developed strategies before the days of 24/7.

Here's the deal:

If you listen to Roger during the fights, you mostly hear. "keep doing what you're doing", or "just whup his ass". But every once in awhile, the Mayweathers let the strat sneak out.

For N'Dou, the strategy was to use pull-counters.
        For Zab, it was pressure and bodywork . Always forward
        For Sharmba, ditto.
        For Hatton, it was come inside and work him. Hit, then tie him up. After RH tires, go upstairs and KO him.
        etc
        During gatti, you hear him tell PBF to go to the body with the right hook.

During the tough Zab rounds, you can hear Roger settling Floyd down by telling him to stick to the plan. And Corley said that all they worked on in camp was body, body, body.

The two worst in-fight strategists are Buddy McGirt, and Jack Mosley. Buddy is a bit better than Jack.

Comment

Even the biggest Floyd hater would have to admit that he is consistently one of the smartest and best prepared fighters in the sport. What they feed the HBO cameras is meaningless.

Comment

One thing I love about Roger Mayweather, he is a boxing fan. While he may disrespect certain fighters, I don't buy into that. I truly believe he respects Pacquiao, Cotto, Shane (He has showed respect to Shane) and so on.
            He said Shane should retire after he lost to Cotto.. and picked Cotto to beat Tony.. He also picked Oscar to beat Pacman.. He doesnt know **** ABOUT BOXING

Comment

Saying you have no plan is smart. Nobody with sense gives their game plan away.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Big Floyd is a better trainer. He just had some bad luck lately with his mentors.

Comment

I believe this, too. And I know for sure that Floyd is a Pacquiao fan.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    I believe this, too. And I know for sure that Floyd is a Pacquiao fan.
                    Ofcourse he is, dude was rooting for Pacquiao against Morales. He was running all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                      He said Shane should retire after he lost to Cotto.. and picked Cotto to beat Tony.. He also picked Oscar to beat Pacman.. He doesnt know **** ABOUT BOXING
                      You're getting a bit carried away.

The majority of people had those same picks.

Comment

Working...
                      X