Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Nobody Knows Haney in Australia, Kambosos-Lomachenko a Much Bigger Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToMeKeMoT View Post

Unifications come before mandatories also Loma is higher ranked than Haney at lightweight so he deserves it former lineal against current lineal it makes sense
    exactly why Haney should fight Kambosos next because that would be a unification. Last I checked loma is beltless unless you count some wbo intercontinental belt. Haney deserves his fight, loma has had his share of big fights and no amount of excuses are justification for him getting a title shot in his 2nd pro fight but arguing Haney shouldn’t get his shot now. As far as asking for the franchise title, here is a direct quote from the wbc

president Mauricio Sulaiman has responded to the comments made this week from Vasiliy Lomachenko in him DENYING that he requested or filed paperwork to become the WBC Franchise lightweight champion. Sulaiman says, “It’s a FACT” that Lomachenko’s promoters at Top Rank asked for him to be made the Franchise champion.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Old crispy racist Bob always gets salty over fighters from other promoters
      ‘Old crispy racist Bob’. LOL.

I don’t know how true the rumours are but this is a great name that should stick anyway

Comment

That's what marketing is for you old *****! Sick and tired of these promoters not doing their ****ing job. You're called a promoter and I have yet to see any marketing or promoting for fights outside of boxing communities.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

‘Old crispy racist Bob’. LOL.

I don’t know how true the rumours are but this is a great name that should stick anyway
          I doubt they are true but if it's OK for BigDunn to go around calling everybody a racist and now one of my favourite fighters has been at it so it must be fine to do.

Comment

I'm Australian and i would back Loma to beat bricks off Kambosos.

Comment

If Kombosos fights in Australia, it will draw plenty irrespective of the opponent

Most fans are casuals and they couldn’t care whether its Loma or Haney

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                Bobby is right on this one, however, Hearn and DAZN are going to dig deep in those pockets to try to secure Kombosos, is Bob willing to do the same for Loma?
                The bold: Not a chance, unless Bob digs deep into his pockets. Top Rank paid Loma 750k against Commey, some say 250k. I'd go with the higher number. Still, that's peanuts to what Kambosos expects, a self deluded 'star.'

Comment

I respect Australians and can't really see them caring so much about boxing or Mr. Kambosos to put up anywhere near 10 mil. Arum will laugh that out of town. He's not even paying his biggest star, Loma, a mil. Kambosos is confused.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-20-2022, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Everyone is waiting for the Hearn/DAZN wasteful loot. Hope the snake oil salesman passes on the lightweight division and focuses on Joshua and British boxing.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-20-2022, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Kambosos probably loses to whichever of the two he chooses to fight. If I were him I’d pick someone I could almost certainly beat and fight them first.

after that, fight the fighter representing the largest payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X