Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: A Good Win Over Kell Brook May Open New Chapter in My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan might be someone who ages slowly and because he was such a tremendous athlete it's not surprising he is outperforming other people at his gym. So you can't blame him if he gets a bit excited. There are few people he could fight after Brook if he wins. I think it's a 50/50 fight.

Comment

The GOAT has nothing to prove at this point. He’s only saying that because he’s humble and carry himself with class. Brook will find out what’s it like to be in the ring with a master of his craft.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
        If it was midnight and Amir Khan told me it was dark outside I'd still open the curtains and double-check

Whoa, hold on a second, what about midnight in the arctic circle during summer?
        Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

I would suggest that, if Mr.Khan was interested in new chapters for his career, that he might have fought more regularly than once every 15 months (or whatever) in the past 8 years.

His heart’s not really in it, IMO.

Having said that, Brook’s hardly been active, either. Dominic Ingle was saying some time ago that Brook had a patch where he lost motivation before “getting it back” and watching Rocky during training camp again, or some s***
          gooderz84 gooderz84 JLC JLC like this.

Comment

That new chapter is called exhibitions where this fight belongs. Kell is face injury ridden and khan hasnt been good in a decade yet a name recipe for exhibition. Amir khan vs danny garcia 154 or retire do exhibitions vs paul brothers ksi ect

Comment

Khan, train as hard as u please. Kell is still going to hurt you, and bad, too. He's just much, much better than u, period, and always has been, and even you know it. That's why u so obviously ran from him for 10 or 12 years straight.
              Last edited by archiemoore1; 01-19-2022, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Well I guess we'll be seeing Conor Benn fight yet another has been down the road when he fights amir khan

Comment

I wonder how many sparring partners take it easy on a guy. I've heard stories of SP getting fired for being too rough

Comment

Working...
                  X