Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: A Good Win Over Kell Brook May Open New Chapter in My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: A Good Win Over Kell Brook May Open New Chapter in My Career

In a past interview, Amir Khan explained that his upcoming fight with Kell Brook would likely be his last. But, the Bolton boxer is now going back on that statement - and he's opened the door for more fights in the future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

New chapter? Lmfao talk about delusional. This guy just insists on outdoing himself in that regard.

Comment

Glass Chin Khan should take that Connor Ben fight if he wins. But I think Glass Eyed Brook will beat Khan.

Comment

Like any kind of win won't start the Khan hype train. The harder the fight, the more he'll boast. If it's a struggle, he might even brag if he loses.

Comment

At this point in the “British superstars” career LOL
          Everyone knew then and now that, “the pride of Bolton” lol has avoided any talk of this fight.
          understandably, the ponce wanted big money fights and give him his due on occasion, he did take risks with big names.
          however, always came up short by knockout defeat on ALL occasions.
          starting at similar time in the pro game kell, stretched his winning streak to 37/0 before taking a massive risk against triple G including serving showtime Shawn porter his first defeat in yanksville.
          king khunt has been kod bad 4 times and is still at 34 wins with his best win although ref could have stopped it against maidana.
          the fool knows he would have lost then and this would have ruined all the lights and love of the yanks, reality tv chit stealing fruit and Anthony Joshua would still be crushing mrs khans chit box in.
          it seems to me that (especially in yanky yanky) you have to act like a kunt to be a somebody but this fool never realised, it’s because he’s British knockout fodder and that’s why they like the kunt. What a dummy.
          here in the uk however, I would say it’s probably around 90% of boxing fans and fight fans who favoured kell Brook all along with this one.
          at this point, king khunt does (I’m afraid to say) have the best chance of winning he would ever have had.
          I believe kell will knock the kunt out and I hope it will be similar to the Garcia finish or like kostya tszyu against zab Judah.
          King khunts “team” have inevitably stated contractually that kell, on the night must not weight how much more blah blah blah…who knows really but one is certain, king nobody has finally agreed and signed.

Comment

Let’s all hope he DON’T win….We don’t need to see him anymore! Although, watching him get KTFO all the time is hilarious!

Comment

Isn’t it crazy Khan and Brook are both only 35 but both are also broken down and shot. Then you remember guys like Floyd & Manny were fighting at the elite level at that age still & competed at the highest level into their forties.

Then you got Spence (31) Danny & Keith (33) Bud and Porter (34) & I’m like damn these guys are nearing the end of their careers & what have they really done? Spence still has time being the youngest but that accident likely has shaved some years off his career, Porter already retired, Keith is semi retired with his best days behind him, Danny in the same boat as Keith & Bud who hasn’t showed signs of decline but is nearing the bad side of his 30s with not much to show for it.

I can’t imagine any of these guys fighting into their 40s except maybe Bud. It just goes to show, they don’t make ‘em like they used to. These newer guys don’t have the same fire & grit as the generation before them. They’ve all taken less risk, achieved less & are breaking down faster

Comment

If it was midnight and Amir Khan told me it was dark outside I'd still open the curtains and double-check

Comment

is this at 147? brook may have a hard time makign that

fight is so meaningless at this point though, should have happened like 8 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                    is this at 147? brook may have a hard time makign that

fight is so meaningless at this point though, should have happened like 8 years ago
                    I think they agreed 149

Comment

Working...
                    X