Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Spence Running Away From Crawford, I'm Worried About His Eye in Ugas Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley faced one hella of a Counter puncher and he literally RAN all night except the last round. Fuxk he talking about.
    He should have went to war w/ Marquez like he did w/ the Russian. He mad he did not get the chance to fight spence. Let it go Timmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
      Bradley was not good enough in the sport to be able to speak on it now. Inadequacies, jealously, and bias's make it obvious we need better.
      What?!??! Multiple time champs are good enough to talk about the sport, tf?! He may say dumb **** but it’s not because he was a bad boxer, it’s just what he says
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JMMWchamp View Post
        Bradley faced one hella of a Counter puncher and he literally RAN all night except the last round. Fuxk he talking about.
        He should have went to war w/ Marquez like he did w/ the Russian. He mad he did not get the chance to fight spence. Let it go Timmy.
        Do you remember that fight? Maybe you have cte? He gave mayweather the blueprint to beat Marquez and he beat him very easily. VERY EASILY

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
          That would have been a good fight but u can't force Spence. Popular opinion at this point favors Crawford n it's obvious he breaks Spence down. Let that go bud. Ortiz and boots are better fights that'll age well.
          I agree with most of this, but issue is specifically if he fights Ortiz who is his mandatory, if he steamrolls him not only is it a lower profile win and he won’t get credit but he could stall a career that could have blossomed later on down the line. Not saying it’s buds job to think about that but promoters do, so do managers.
          No look hook No look hook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post

Do you remember that fight? Maybe you have cte? He gave mayweather the blueprint to beat Marquez and he beat him very easily. VERY EASILY
            wait a minute,how did Bradley give anyone a blueprint v JM Roidez?(roidez because he demanded non vada v Bradley)

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

I can post videos from 2017 2018 and 2019. Still wont change the fact of what he said about "he needs to win a belt first" or "hes on the other side of the street" to 70/30 in his favor. GOES BOTH WAYS as I said before. But you consistently forget to put that out there. Couldve gone straight at Crawford but somehow Ugas was magically let out of the ordered wba tournament...you funny
              Bud's team said they took the easy route plus he resigned with Top Rank. Please post the links I heard Spence say 60-40 my way then he said he'll take whatever we give him 70-30. That wasn't a serious comment. You guys with El or certain countries south of the USA in your name are delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Bud's team said they took the easy route plus he resigned with Top Rank. Please post the links I heard Spence say 60-40 my way then he said he'll take whatever we give him 70-30. That wasn't a serious comment. You guys with El or certain countries south of the USA in your name are delusional.
                And yall d!ckridin spence fanboys should get off your knees and tell your guy to fight Bud instead of makin excuses. Weird that yall would rather him NOT fight his best contemporary. Are you sure youre even a fan of the sport? How many fights have marinated too long and eventually never happened.

Last edited by El_Mero; 01-19-2022, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

wait a minute,how did Bradley give anyone a blueprint v JM Roidez?(roidez because he demanded non vada v Bradley)
                  He did fight after Floyd not before, so maybe not created but followed the blueprint of simply out boxing Marquez. He didn’t have the same advantages when he moved up and could be outboxed fairly easily by skilled boxers, which Tim was.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

And yall d!ckridin spence fanboys should get off your knees and tell your guy to fight Bud instead of makin excuses. Weird that yall would rather him NOT fight his best contemporary. Are you sure youre even a fan of the sport? How many fights have marinated too long and eventually never happened.
                    Yawn, you don't feel that way about the " legacy maker" and he's had several times 154-160. I forgot 168 is where the best was at tho.

You rather not have them fight for all the belts? It's like the article I posted Spence has said countless times he's going to fight Bud. You're just angry at anything PBC. That strategy Floyd laid out still has them angry and I'm not talking about the Cinnamon fight

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Yawn, you don't feel that way about the " legacy maker" and he's had several times 154-160. I forgot 168 is where the best was at tho.

You rather not have them fight for all the belts? It's like the article I posted Spence has said countless times he's going to fight Bud. You're just angry at anything PBC. That strategy Floyd laid out still has them angry and I'm not talking about the Cinnamon fight
                      Who the fcuk is the legacy maker? Miss me with your ASSumptions kid. I realize you talkin bout Ginger, youre more of a fcukin fool than I thought lol. You say spence talk about it but he aint bein bout it. He bein a poodle. I wanna see that same energy after Bud breaks thats fools eye socket and khtfo, kid.

And your other ASSumption about FMJ is stupid af. Get off his d!ck too, cheerleader fanboi
                      Last edited by El_Mero; 01-19-2022, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X