Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Spence Running Away From Crawford, I'm Worried About His Eye in Ugas Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Timothy "buffet" Bradley has cte from the asswhooping prov gave him as well as countless others.

Dude wakes up in cold sweats thinking of the asswhooping Spence would've gave him.( He also wakes up with pork chops in his mouf from time to time, unaware how they got there)

Lucky for him,his fat wife brings him some more macaroni salad,& calms him back to sleep.
    The only assumption one can make from your comment is that you’ve had overnight spooning sessions with Tim Bradley in order to have this type of detailed information.

Comment

That would have been a good fight but u can't force Spence. Popular opinion at this point favors Crawford n it's obvious he breaks Spence down. Let that go bud. Ortiz and boots are better fights that'll age well.
      TheUptownKid TheUptownKid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero

Foh weirdo. You know wtf videos Im talkin bout fa.gboy. stay on spence d!ck since you sexualize it so much. Strap season is what your boy says but wont even whisper Buds name, b!tch.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.box...awford--149219

Let's not forget Bud said he wanted Pac right after Bob went on a rant how Bud's much better than Spence.

I swear if the name has El in it or something similar there seems to be a lot of hate in their hearts

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.box...awford--149219

Let's not forget Bud said he wanted Pac right after Bob went on a rant how Bud's much better than Spence.

I swear if the name has El in it or something similar there seems to be a lot of hate in their hearts
          Call it what u want, but there's a reason BOTH Spence and Bud wanted Pac 1st. Lets not act like it was only 1 and not the other.cause Spence wasnt saying NOTHING about wanting Bud during that time. Funny how you forgot THAT PART. If you gon' point, dont forget the 3 pointing back at you.
          Last edited by El_Mero; 01-18-2022, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Call it what u want, but there's a reason BOTH Spence and Bud wanted Pac 1st. Lets not act like it was only 1 and not the other.cause Spence wasnt saying NOTHING about wanting Bud during that time. Funny how you forgot THAT PART. If you gon' point, dont forget the 3 pointing back at you.
            That link is from this site. I know you didn't read it but here you go this was in 2020.

If Spence had a choice to map out his next three fights - he would make his defense against Garcia, then have a unification with Manny Pacquiao for the WBA title, and then have a full division unification for the WBO title with Terence Crawford.

"My realistic goals are Danny Garcia, Pacquiao, and Terence Crawford, or Pacquiao then Terence Crawford that's my goal. I don't want to leave 147 without fighting Terence Crawford," Spence said to Brian Custer on The Last Stand podcast.

He won't say Bud's name . If I'm not mistaken Bud said 60-40 his way or 50-50 is that realistic?
            Last edited by A_State501; 01-18-2022, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

That link is from this site. I know you didn't read it but here you go this was in 2020.

If Spence had a choice to map out his next three fights - he would make his defense against Garcia, then have a unification with Manny Pacquiao for the WBA title, and then have a full division unification for the WBO title with Terence Crawford.

"My realistic goals are Danny Garcia, Pacquiao, and Terence Crawford, or Pacquiao then Terence Crawford that's my goal. I don't want to leave 147 without fighting Terence Crawford," Spence said to Brian Custer on The Last Stand podcast.

He won't say Bud's name . If I'm not mistaken Bud said 60-40 his way or 50-50 is that realistic?
              I can post videos from 2017 2018 and 2019. Still wont change the fact of what he said about "he needs to win a belt first" or "hes on the other side of the street" to 70/30 in his favor. GOES BOTH WAYS as I said before. But you consistently forget to put that out there. Couldve gone straight at Crawford but somehow Ugas was magically let out of the ordered wba tournament...you funny
              Last edited by El_Mero; 01-18-2022, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Did Bradley fight Mayweather, Thurman, Guererro, Danny Garcia, or Berto? Once he joined Top Rank, he stayed on his "side of the street!" Now he's salty because he (ESPN) won't be part of Spence vs. Crawford, if it ever happens! Bradley is a good company man for Bob Arum! Can't wait to hear what he has to say about Crawford's lawsuit!
                Bradley had one of the most disappointing careers that I can think of, based on who he DIDN'T fight. You can add Cotto to that list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

You really want to see Spence-Crawford right after the eye injury and layoff? You worried Spence going to get back in his groove?

Crawford acts like he's some boogeyman, well he and Boots have a clear path to face each other. Boot even called him out. Will Crawford take the challenge or wait for a dimimished version of Thurman? You and I both know the answer to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

Bradley had one of the most disappointing careers that I can think of, based on who he DIDN'T fight. You can add Cotto to that list as well.
                    That's what happens when you start believing you really beat Manny Pacquiao! I don't know who is more delusional, Thurman or Bradley!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

You really want to see Spence-Crawford right after the eye injury and layoff? You worried Spence going to get back in his groove?

Crawford acts like he's some boogeyman, well he and Boots have a clear path to face each other. Boot even called him out. Will Crawford take the challenge or wait for a dimimished version of Thurman? You and I both know the answer to that.
                      Spence is fighting Ugas who magically doesnt have to fight in the ordered wba tournament. Somethin is fishy with that cause b4 he was given permission to fight Spence, there was only 1 fighter out there and that was Bud. Crawf has been the boogeyman cause the (p)rotected (b)oys (c)lub tried to block him out, made crazy monetary demands to fight him or just outright ignored him! As for Boots, he called all three belt holders out. And rn its best he and Ortiz stay away from Bud cause he washes em imo. I wouldn't mind seeing Bud break the kids face tho, if thats what youre asking. If anything Boots and Ortiz should fight eachother for the right to take on Bud cause neither of em have really done nothing to separate from eachother. Ortiz (is Buds mando) if anything has the upper hand by a slight margin cause he beat one of Buds opps. Boots on the other hand beat up Lipp who had no business at 147, he even said so and moved back down to 140.

So far only Porter had the balls to fight Bud. I know if Ugas beats Spence that he'll fight Bud cause hes built different.

And if Spence beats Ugas, he BETTER say something otherwise that Boogeyman got him shook af.

Comment

Working...
                      X