Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Amassed $40 Million from Boxing in 2021: Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He makes more than canelo because JP is the face of boxing. Now u know why beterbiev is ducking him. Bredis is begging for the nuclear right hand too
    ifc ifc likes this.

Comment

Jake makes more than 99.9% of boxers and 100% of UFC guys. More power to him. Celebrity sells guys.
      Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Kinda blows holes through that old hating line the media uses, “boxing is dead” doesn’t it

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

and you really wonder why people call you a fangirl.

"Not that I care" lmfao and you comment twice calling the article fake and with your alt treyshaw haha
          Hey mr soy,"mrpeepeepoopooman" aka ladyboi Philipino post op,

I noticed you keep stalking me with your shtposts, I'm not interested in guys,even post op ladyboi trans like you.

You have the nerve to say I'm a fanboi for correcting a clearly wrong article,theres a reason nobody here likes you,nor takes you seriously,it started when your phággot ass appeared with your latest alt & its laughable name.

You are my biggest fangimp, you love following me
          Last edited by kushking; 01-16-2022, 02:13 PM.
          TreyShaw TreyShaw likes this.

Comment

and you really wonder why people call you a fangirl.

"Not that I care" lmfao and you comment twice calling the article fake and with your alt treyshaw haha
            Almost forgot to reply to your shtpost you left in my thread like the beta soyboi cuck you are,I didn't respond because I didn't want to derail my thread w your gayness(stop stalking me you weird sicky)

"Carnelo is not gay! He has sex with the most beautiful women on EARTH!"

-Kushking
            Maybe Canelo is gay, I'm not an expert on gàyness like you are,I just assumed that any man whos married to that sexy wife of his is not gay,but what do I know?

Maybe a post op Philipino tran like you can enlighten us to how you deduced hes gay? did he visit you in manilla during your late night streetwalks?
            Last edited by kushking; 01-16-2022, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I kinda find it hard to believe he made that much money. I don't believe it, but I'm sure he made a good few million.
              icee icee likes this.

Comment

Any report on what guarantees Sho promised him for his second -Woodley2- fight with them?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Lol bunch of hating ass broke mofos. Hilarious how this Youtuber is making more money than 95% of pro boxers but props to him. We are living in a different world now and got to change with the times.
                  I personally don't mind if hes making mils,& more than most boxers.I just don't believe it,& it doesn't add up considering his own trainer Mike Tyson came out saying what obvious bs his ppv numbers are

(because as Tyson said if he was actually drawing mils of ppvs, he'd be required to earn tens of mils due to Ali act,& in turn Tyson would earn several mil per fight as his trainer,which Tyson says is bs & that he would've sued their ass if that was true)

Pbc reported Canelo was guaranteed 40 mil plus ppv for 1 fight,& this says Paul earned more despite Canelo fighting 3x in 1 yr(doesn't add up does it?)
                  icee icee TreyShaw TreyShaw like this.

Comment

I don't know why they take this Forbes scam seriously. They exaggerate figures. Look at Mayweather. He's still fighting as if there's not enough things to focus on like managing many of his investments, if that's even true.

Comment

What an amazing era! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X