Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez Very Focused To Stun Warrington, Felt He Proved His Point With Galahad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez Very Focused To Stun Warrington, Felt He Proved His Point With Galahad

IBF featherweight world champion Kiko Martinez is still riding high after last year's stunning knockout win over Kid Galahad. He will face Britain's Josh Warrington, a former world champion, in a rematch on March 26 at the First Direct Arena in Leeds (England).
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Four years ago, Warrington won a twelve round decision over Warrington."

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
      "Four years ago, Warrington won a twelve round decision over Warrington."
      For the WBC Shadow-Boxing Franchise belt.

Comment

Warringtons legs have gone, Kiko might actually win this lol. I hope Kiko doesn't get busted for peds or something, he looked shot to bits years ago and now suddenly has a big resurgence, this kinda reminds me of a mini version of when Zombie Taylor fought Sam Soliman in the battle of who's legs were more gone

Comment

I hope that Kiko beats Warrington. I remember some years ago when he won his first title that he was a really big underdog then as well.

Comment

I understand what miac means but Kiko didn't exactly look like he'd gone to the fountain of eternal youth & come back rejuvenated. For 3 rounds he looked every one of his 35 years as KG seemed to be outspeeding him at will. Kiko did seem to bite down on his gum shield & come out more determined in R4 but really he benefited from a massive flaw in KG that should've been ironed out years ago. If you hold your hands low you gotta move your head & move back at angles. If you go straight back into the ropes you're asking for it! Really, Kiko didn't show he was young again, he showed he was determined to rip himself into amazing shape for a 35yo featherweight & proved again that old cliche that the last thing a fighter loses is his punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

For the WBC Shadow-Boxing Franchise belt.
              I also beat myself to claim that belt.

Comment

Working...
              X