Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bud is 34,Do you think his career is officially over?(v top fighters?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always liked Crawford but truthfully he will be remembered much like bowe is to Lewis. When bowe ducked Lewis so hard he threw his titles in the trash. That is a serious mark on crawfords resume regardless of what anyone says and I don't care about about his extreme fans claiming that he made the right move. That is gonna forever mark his career.....Spence on the other hand deserves all credit and more and I was a crawford guy lol
    F l i c k e r F l i c k e r likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      I always liked Crawford but truthfully he will be remembered much like bowe is to Lewis. When bowe ducked Lewis so hard he threw his titles in the trash. That is a serious mark on crawfords resume regardless of what anyone says and I don't care about about his extreme fans claiming that he made the right move. That is gonna forever mark his career.....Spence on the other hand deserves all credit and more and I was a crawford guy lol
      I'll relate him to Pryor but without the wins over an ATG in Arguello.

Comment

Yes.

It's self imposed but yes. His career v. top fighters is over because he chose for it to go that way. He made the decision that easy (for him) fights that net him $$$ without having to pay off Bob Arum, is more meaningful to him than anything else in this industry.

Comment

2-3 years left in the game before Father Time kicks in and he starts slipping.

Comment

As it is with GGG, Dud's ring age is much younger since he hasn't had any damage.
            A strict diet of BUMS keeps a boxer young and fresh.

If Dud stays in his ''bums only'' lane, he can fight til he's in his 60's.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Wasted career for the most part.

Quality fighter and has beaten some good fighters along the way but he hasn’t really beaten any elite guys.

No P4P ranked guys or anything of that nature.
              That's my frustration. It's not like we can't see the talent, but dammit my guy, fight someone elite! FFS...

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                I thought for sure he was going to fight Spence & go to Pbc,but now that they came out & said theres no money to make that fight(& Bud doesn't seem like he will ever budge)

So you decide,is this the end of Buds career as a top fighter?
                So somehow you have convinced yourself that Crawford's care is based on a fight with Spence...... a guy who has yet to fight an undefeated champ in his entire career but claims to be "the Truth".......lol.

Crawford is 35 years old and clearly has yet to finish a fight in which he is questioned as the victory. Hell it's been almost a decade since he's went the distance with anyone. He doesn't party hard, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, and he stays in the gym. The man takes care of his body better than many of the younger fighters just getting into the game. We shouldn't be talking about him hanging up his gloves until he starts talking about hanging up his gloves or somebody retires him.....PERIOD.

Comment

GUARANTEE this man is in better than 99.9% of the people questioning him fighting at his age. Nothing has happened to him to showcase we should be questioning him fighting for another few years.

Comment

The bigger question is what is Spence doing with the three belts he is holding hostage? Is he fighting Thurman or not? Now I hear talk about Lubin. He slipped out of the Pacquiao fight during a bad training camp, apparently priced himself out of a Crawford fight, and if he isn’t giving Thurman a shot, it’s safe to say he’s ducking. Danny wanted no part of Crawford, and Bud already beat two of Spence’s best opponents in Porter and Brook. Spence is a couple years younger than Bud, is he waiting for him to lose a step in two or three more years the way Tank is with Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      I thought for sure he was going to fight Spence & go to Pbc,but now that they came out & said theres no money to make that fight(& Bud doesn't seem like he will ever budge)

So you decide,is this the end of Buds career as a top fighter?
                      - - Bud sure don't care what mugs like U think. He a millionaire!

Comment

Working...
                      X